PDA

View Full Version : Crow Moon

fraser_paice
03-31-2016, 11:38 AM
Still here, still playing with stencils and glitter.

damasocl
03-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Wow!!!!

This īs wonderful ...!!!
Textures are amazing.-

D Akey
03-31-2016, 11:55 AM
Sort of Dark of the Moon kind of feel. Very dramatic, surreal, hi-tech and sci-fi. Cross between old school and futuristic symbolism. Very evocative vibe.

Great hearing you're still around and playing.

I heard Little Bo Peep also went to the heelands and the sheep said it's too bloody cold and ditched her. But I think that was a ruse to put her off the scent. I hear they're looking for work in Glasgow at the sheepyards if you're interested in some hired help.

So how's your neck and health in general? Hope Springtime finds you fit.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
03-31-2016, 04:58 PM
Everything works well - texture, colours and subject. An eyecatching piece.

fraser_paice
03-31-2016, 08:47 PM
Sort of Dark of the Moon kind of feel. Very dramatic, surreal, hi-tech and sci-fi. Cross between old school and futuristic symbolism. Very evocative vibe.

Great hearing you're still around and playing.

I heard Little Bo Peep also went to the heelands and the sheep said it's too bloody cold and ditched her. But I think that was a ruse to put her off the scent. I hear they're looking for work in Glasgow at the sheepyards if you're interested in some hired help.

So how's your neck and health in general? Hope Springtime finds you fit.

Ach, Mr D Akey, you canna trust Little Bo Peep, too fond of a wee dram, always losing things.
I'm healthier than I have been for years, no tumour regrowth, and I'm on a less frequent monitoring regime. Not likely to be turning any cartwheels anytime soon though.
Still dyeing wool, still using ArtRage for website and advertising, still taking photographs.
Hope you're keeping well yourself, are you still wrestling that guitar?

Caesar
03-31-2016, 09:48 PM
An absolutely effective play! You got a marvellous texture and a terrific graphical crow! It made me think of Game of Thrones ....

pat1940
04-01-2016, 03:01 AM
Fraser, so nice to see you again, and what a wonderful piece

D Akey
04-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Ach, Mr D Akey, you canna trust Little Bo Peep, too fond of a wee dram, always losing things.
I'm healthier than I have been for years, no tumour regrowth, and I'm on a less frequent monitoring regime. Not likely to be turning any cartwheels anytime soon though.
Still dyeing wool, still using ArtRage for website and advertising, still taking photographs.
Hope you're keeping well yourself, are you still wrestling that guitar?

That is such GREAT NEWS about your health!!!!!! Well done you! Must be the strictly haggis diet and running aboot in the commando clan. . . or so I've heard aboot the kilt-ic tradition.

And a thumbs up to all the rest of it as well. Are any of the photos comparable to when you were living in (forget the name, but the very bucolic rainbows over fields and thick trees place you lived, where you could open your door, and shoot a masterpiece without ever having to leave the stoop. As I recall from the pics you did post of Scotland when you first got there, that the terrain is very different. Fewer trees and lost more mountain goats and hill giants and dwarves rather than hobbits and wood elves.

As to my guitar. Haven't played it in a little while though I still love it. I've taken up the piano/keyboard as well. And I annoy the cats with the harmonica and tin whistle on occasion. Does to them what the bagpipes do to Scotsmen.

On Easter Sunday, on my doorstep was left a gift from my hunter cat. Usually it would be a rat or mouse, a bird or lizard. This time it was . . . wait for it. . . a bunny. I had sent her out regularly to kill me the gopher that's been tearing up my yard. And I would open the door and there would be the corpse of a mouse. No, that's ain't no gopher, darling. Next it would be a sparrow. Not quite, my good cat. Next a rat. Nope. A duck. Sorry. A lizard, with and/or without tail. Alas, not a gopher. So this time it was a dead bunny. On EASTER! It was NOT wearing a fine new waistcoat either nor did it carry a basket. But I can neither confirm nor deny that my cat killed the Easter Bunny.

I also have a clarinet, and wonder what kind of animal dear Cher will bring upon hearing that clarion peal. I'm hoping it's champagne. . . although she already did bring a warm duck. . . which I actually stopped the slaughter in time and it escaped. So there was no Cold Duck yet. But we have a Brut. . . and her name is Cher.

Let there be no mistake. . . this is a GOPHER:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gopher&biw=1570&bih=708&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM9_nAtu7LAhUF7yYKHeUcA6gQ_AUIBigB

gxhpainter2
04-03-2016, 08:11 AM
really a fabulous work fraiser! and great to get a post from you again.... glad your health is better!...