PDA

View Full Version : Air Fire Water

gxhpainter2
03-27-2016, 11:39 AM
trying to tone down the wild textures in this and stick to more simple shapes to compose the piece, but
somehow a few stray wild marks snuck in when I went for coffee :confused::rolleyes::( anyway ) I shooed
the rest a way to finish it hope you enjoy it some..

D Akey
03-27-2016, 10:02 PM
Nice. Feels whole, as if of a single artistic language. Good one. Has a bit of a Middle Eastern musical vibe to me -- or African. Like hand drums and whatnot.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
03-28-2016, 02:56 AM
Gary, I can see all the elements in this wonderful painting, as usual great work as always

gxhpainter2
03-28-2016, 05:31 AM
Nice. Feels whole, as if of a single artistic language. Good one. Has a bit of a Middle Eastern musical vibe to me -- or African. Like hand drums and whatnot.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: I love it when my work reminds someone of music... how wonderful is that! :):):)

Gary, I can see all the elements in this wonderful painting, as usual great work as always thanks dear friend...:):)

Caesar
03-31-2016, 12:59 AM
You only missed ground to espress Aristoteles' physical principles and the alchemic base as well ... LOL;)
I read a sort of somehow not fully satisfied feeling on Your side. Maybe this painting seemed to You less bold and daring than usually, didn't it?:rolleyes::confused::)