PDA

View Full Version : String of Probabilities

gxhpainter2
03-26-2016, 06:36 AM
plucked from the realm of Mathematics... the outcome is to be determined..:rolleyes::):cool::cool:

D Akey
03-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Intriguing. Has a graphic novel dynamism to it -- or like an action sequence in a superhero pic.

It's a nice touch that you have it as if calculations on a blackboard like Stan Lee, physicist, is doing the math of some evil genius like Dr Doom or Doc Octopus was working out their plans for anti-matter. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
But I digress. . .

Would make a great blackhole blacklight poster. The more I look at it the more I get sucked in. Like a navel, it's Far Out, man. . . and/or Far In!

Very cool, Gary.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
03-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Intriguing. Has a graphic novel dynamism to it -- or like an action sequence in a superhero pic.

It's a nice touch that you have it as if calculations on a blackboard like Stan Lee, physicist, is doing the math of some evil genius like Dr Doom or Doc Octopus was working out their plans for anti-matter. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
But I digress. . .

Would make a great blackhole blacklight poster. The more I look at it the more I get sucked in. Like a navel, it's Far Out, man. . . and/or Far In!

Very cool, Gary.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:Thanks my friend, I am a bit of a math nerd at heart and decided to try to incorporate a little of it into my
work. weird I know but hey so glad you had some fun with it. :cool::cool::):):):)

D Akey
03-27-2016, 10:10 PM
Thanks my friend, I am a bit of a math nerd at heart and decided to try to incorporate a little of it into my
work. weird I know but hey so glad you had some fun with it. :cool::cool::):):):)

One word for you then: Vedic math. Well, make that two words.

Check it out. :):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-31-2016, 01:09 AM
The probability to get an inextricable knot when I unfasten my shoes are pretty high and now I see why ... LOL:o;)
Your mathematical language is artful as well!