PDA

View Full Version : A friend of mine

Caesar
03-25-2016, 03:28 AM
A caricature by heart. Likeness isn't bad at all I think, memory seems to work decently ....

eighty+
03-25-2016, 08:18 AM
Caesar. He looks ok but :confused::confused::confused: who the hell is it. :D:D:D. CIAO

danny72
03-25-2016, 09:53 AM
A caricature by heart. Likeness isn't bad at all I think, memory seems to work decently ....

He Doesn't look that happy!! Nice one

burgzaza
03-25-2016, 09:59 AM
That's great :D

gxhpainter2
03-25-2016, 01:56 PM
Caesar , nice to see you keeping your hand in painting your wonderful caricatures, I love his hair especially and the slight glaze on the eyeglasses -- it still amazes me how you manage to do such wonderfully executed
work with a mouse... maybe Italian mice are just naturally gifted artists..?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::):):)

damasocl
03-25-2016, 03:08 PM
Como siempre, una lección maestra de tus habilidades artísticas!

D Akey
03-25-2016, 08:39 PM
Really great attitude you've captured, Caesar. I can only imagine you really got his essence with this. Go Caesar!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-25-2016, 11:59 PM
Just a friend of mine, a doctor, dear ATPlus! After all, even many celebrities aren't so anywhere with so many famous meteors whoc either don't last or are not as globally popular as we think. Thank You!

Right, dear Danny! Maybe I unconsciously sorted out its inner feeling for a childhood with some problems of self-conficence and deep sensitivity. Actually is a quite interesting, generous, funny, amiable guy, not at all boring even in harder times. Thank You.

Dear Burgzaza, what else can I say, but: Thanks a lot!

Yeah, dear Gary, my one is a among the best Mice-langelo! ;)LOL:o My limited patience and skills requires from me artworks which have to last in the middle of a speepainting and a refined work as duration (i.e. half an hour to three-for hours in the worst cases). This one is in the 1 hour class they way I approach and executive it. Thank You!

Grazie, caro Damaso! Come sempre tu sei molto gentile!

I hope so, dear DAkey, probably something which appears less visible of his inner self, but I'll see what he thinks about it when he'll be back from Easter Holidays. Thank You!

coops
03-31-2016, 02:53 AM
That super Cesare, well done:)

Caesar
03-31-2016, 03:06 AM
Thank You, dear Katie! He was probably missing my vignettes ....;)