PDA

View Full Version : Gate to Heaven - Love to our Belgian brothers and sisters!

Caesar
03-24-2016, 04:31 AM
The unbearable free-will responsibility of a definite choice for our life doom.
Sheer wrath for what happened once more turned in a fierce satyrical skinning whip, removing the mythical veils of a horrid repetition of impius abominations!

I added a second version too where the words can be read better ....

gxhpainter2
03-24-2016, 05:37 AM
Well done my friend, what happened is so tragic and unfortunately seems to be happening more frequently
you really did a fine work that expresses the feelings of a lot of us

danny72
03-24-2016, 05:40 AM
The unbearable free-will responsibility of a definite choice for our life doom.
Sheer wrath for what happened once more turned in a fierce satyrical skinning whip, removing the mythical veils of a horrid repetition of impius abominations! It's again terrible what happens on our beloved earth.. What's wrong with this people.. :-(

Caesar
03-24-2016, 09:18 PM
Thank You, dear Gary. Actually too many people only dream of their self-making long lasting cheaply earned fame at whatever price, rather than accepting or to get out of what they believe the squalor of a mediocre life without reflectors.
Easy to work on their mind for emissaries of evil while neither we, in the western World, nor wherever else, with different forms of misery, can propose true values, commitment and effort to be spent in a friendly social system fitting more human people. Today money, wealth and fame are wide-spread neuropathic illnesses while reason, intelligence, difficult and hard to pursue positive activities, progress and longing for common improvement to ourselves and other people are out of fashion.
Good= famous, popular somewhere for some time, bad= all the rest.:(
Nonethelss individual horrible responsibilities as well as stupidity remains. As we use to say: " Idiots' mothers are always pregnant".

Dear Danny, I presume what I wrote to Gary applies or concurs. We prefer to admire and follow words, laws, cheap-interpretation principles and apparent knowledge we can use, abuse and twist appropriately and have models and masters with firm obscure, prophetic thoughts written on the stone of our hardened heart and mind, dead since centuries so as not to have any doubt , commitment, use of our reason too, of our freedom, the unbearable ultimate responsibility we have to use proficiently, well our resources and lives. :( Far too easier to manipulate people today than when ignorarance was very common indeed. I recently saw and read of our champion of stupidity and slaughter in Sweeden, a lonely, late-follower of a criminal ideology myth different, but often coincident with that of those extreme islamist fanatics.
What's common? Superiority feeling, violence, dominance, reasoning and sentiments abolitions etc. Human beings turned into evil machineries and products.
Thank You!

eighty+
03-24-2016, 09:47 PM
O Caesar isn't it Amazing What Oil Can Do ?? :confused::confused::confused:

Caesar
03-25-2016, 03:24 AM
Sure it is! In the old times boiling oil worked too pretty well in certain cases of siege by villains!

D Akey
03-25-2016, 08:54 PM
Disgusting and criminal. Sign of the times. Wish I could find the humor, but sadly I can't. It's happening where the world is distorting out of recognition and our hopes for a peaceful world seem to really be moving farther and farther away. A reaction is necessary, IMHO.

I mean, you did a yeoman's job here Caesar and you're keeping spirits up. Very commendable. But the world feels like we're in for a big change, not necessarily for the best.

Buona fortuna a voi il mio amico. Mantenere la pittura dal tuo cuore. E' l'unica cosa che rende pių alcun senso.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Disgusting and criminal. Sign of the times. Wish I could find the humor, but sadly I can't. It's happening where the world is distorting out of recognition and our hopes for a peaceful world seem to really be moving farther and farther away. A reaction is necessary, IMHO.

I mean, you did a yeoman's job here Caesar and you're keeping spirits up. Very commendable. But the world feels like we're in for a big change, not necessarily for the best.

Buona fortuna a voi il mio amico. Mantenere la pittura dal tuo cuore. E' l'unica cosa che rende pių alcun senso.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thank You for Your wise words, dear DAkey!
Actually in this case rather than humor I just preferred to laugh at them all, leaders and idiots, what they resent and suffer the most, in contempt.
I think we have to show we are able to quickly heal wounds, to react properly in short time, be fundamentally collectively invulnerable and adaptable to their blind alley strategies ad look calm and certain we're going to prevail, we meaning the civilized world which includes many Islamic majority areas too. We, in Europe, have been rightfully reproached by Moroccan journalists for our mistakes, for being the cradle of second and third generation people who are really doing the worst mess and deeds in their stupid lack of reference and a life where misery is not that of their parents countries, where everyday You have to share and be socially integrated to survive with Your hard work.
We should challenge them on the propaganda ground with weapons like these ones too they cannot ideologically afford. Certainly we should not show fear, panic, uncertainty, unseemly pain or anything which may feel them all successful or great under any aspect, just vile bugs doing what anyone could and for the meanest scope. We also have to "follow the money", as Judge Falcone used to say with Mafia, intercept and block their channels and all the rest of the lessons we learned with Brigate Rosse, the various Mafias and the rest to be working, first of all a true cooperation/ sharing on working police/ service models, cross-nationally, what we still have to do far better in Europe.
I think that we should also shutter their simplistic, foolish religious assumptions (a sort of Islam for dummies), fight on that on that ground too with good-willing people of any faith, to warn them that claiming to act on behalf of the Allmighty has only one ultimate most scary and everlasting reward, since ever, in order for other youngsters to resist easy brainwashing. Actually when Europe decided to give up to its identity pillars, which should have included also its Greek-Roman and Judeo-Christian historical traditions and fundamentals in its Constitution, it, paradoxically, gave up any hope to be truly tolerant and a place where anyone and any culture and tradition may live together in peace.
exclusive circles of other kinds didn't and wouldn't work as much genuinly and effectively I think, and that ha been shown quite clearly and several times along many centuries.

Caesar
03-26-2016, 12:03 AM
... and this is one of the reactions I found from Belgium to this crime, not so different as a concept ....

burgzaza
03-27-2016, 04:40 AM
That was great thanks for doing this ! Ave Caesar !

arturjutkowiak
03-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Hello, in Poland we have a different view on immigrants, we think islam is twisted and evil ideology:

https://euobserver.com/justice/132793

"Poland says No to migrants after Brussels attack"

This is a view of our nation.

Caesar
03-30-2016, 11:05 PM
Only a natural reaction, dear Burgzaza. I hope a truly human view and attitude will soon become the sentiment most common all over the world, especially where Islam dominates without any kind of tolerance and true recognition of different beliefs and values (such as in Pakistan where blasphemy may be used against who has a different faith and don't have any reason to give to their Holy Book or their Prophet any particular or superior sanctity, apart from a kind respect for the feelings of their believers; reciprocity in this attitude should exist though). But here, in these atrocius deeds of Belgium, we're not speaking of Islam and muslims in general, but of few demented guys and idiots moved by the worst vile and maniac people. Obviously that's just the worst and completely different problem caused by ignorance and arrogance, which unfortunately is a common legacy among recent immigrants and refugees, as Germany sexual harassment facts can teach us.

Dear Arturjutkowiak, any belief, faith, phylosophy, nationalism may become a twisted and evil ideology (You know it better than us with Your sad Nazies and Communism experiences), most likely when You have a written book with firm laws and slogans which are good for fanatic observance. Islam, unfortunately, has centuries of lack of new and updated interpretations and is both an interwoven religious, legal and political system in its apparently inseparable whole, with a tribal and arcaic root which popped out again in Arabia little more of a couple of centuries ago to turn back the clock of history (and support present Royal family golpe and domain).
Many other factors obviously helped whaabism to become salafism and many and even worse forms of integralistic and fanatic expressions of this religion and get a growing mass credit. Certainly there are other places too (even Europe up to three of centuries ago) where "twisted and evil ideologies" of intolerance and violence may grow. Incredible where Jesus Christ was for such long time the main refence, isn't it?. In India, with a different reference religion, it's not much better than in Islamic countries a for intolerance by Hinduism ....
As for Poland view You presented here, it's becoming more and more shared anwhere I guess, but I'm just afraid that, politically, this is also a quite comfortable way to "wash hands" and leave the mess to other countries and their European brothers closer to the borders to cope with the terrific and epic invasion and pressure from East.
If we cannot plan and find a joint and shared solution, burden and be committed to it, the final and logical consequence would be only to suggest the "ultimate solution", but that's something we painfuly learned not to be neithr right nor successful anyway ....

Caesar
03-30-2016, 11:24 PM
Only a natural reaction, dear Burgzaza. I hope a truly human view and attitude will soon become the sentiment most common all over the world, especially where Islam dominates without any kind of tolerance and true recognition of different beliefs and values (such as in Pakistan where blasphemy may be used against who has a different faith and don't have any reason to give to their Holy Book or their Prophet any particular or superior sanctity, apart from a kind respect for the feelings of their believers; reciprocity in this attitude should exist though). But here, in these atrocius deeds of Belgium, we're not speaking of Islam and muslims in general, but of few demented guys and idiots moved by the worst vile and maniac people. Obviously that's just the worst and completely different problem caused by ignorance and arrogance, which unfortunately is a common legacy among recent immigrants and refugees, as Germany sexual harassment facts can teach us.

Dear Arturjutkowiak, any belief, faith, phylosophy, nationalism may become a twisted and evil ideology, most likely when You have a written book with firm laws and slogans which are good for fanatic observance. Islam, unfortunately, has centuries of lack of new and updated interpretations and is both an interwoven religious and political system with a tribal and arcaic root who popped out again in Arabia a couple of centuries ago to turn back the clock of history. Many other factors obviously helped whaabism to become salafism and many and even worse forms of integralistic and fanatic expressions of this religion. Certainly there are other places too (even Europe up to three of centuries ago) where "twisted and evil ideologies" of intolerance and violence may grow. In India, with a different reference religion, it's not much better ....

justjean
03-31-2016, 12:33 AM
Great artwork, Caesar of a truly sad happening

Caesar
03-31-2016, 01:22 AM
Thank You, dear Jean!
I wish I were able to show what actually followed those tragic instants in full truth, beyond our limited perception of the immanent reality ... I feel like it would be a most terrible and striking show what follows such a suicide-homicide "going beyond" and for anyone to realize what each one's supernatural essence actually is, without being able anymore able to hide or to deceive ourselves behind vain words.

arturjutkowiak
04-03-2016, 11:30 AM

Dear Arturjutkowiak, any belief, faith, phylosophy, nationalism may become a twisted and evil ideology (You know it better than us with Your sad Nazies and Communism experiences), most likely when You have a written book with firm laws and slogans which are good for fanatic observance. Islam, unfortunately, has centuries of lack of new and updated interpretations and is both an interwoven religious, legal and political system in its apparently inseparable whole, with a tribal and arcaic root which popped out again in Arabia little more of a couple of centuries ago to turn back the clock of history (and support present Royal family golpe and domain).
Many other factors obviously helped whaabism to become salafism and many and even worse forms of integralistic and fanatic expressions of this religion and get a growing mass credit. Certainly there are other places too (even Europe up to three of centuries ago) where "twisted and evil ideologies" of intolerance and violence may grow. Incredible where Jesus Christ was for such long time the main refence, isn't it?. In India, with a different reference religion, it's not much better than in Islamic countries a for intolerance by Hinduism ....
As for Poland view You presented here, it's becoming more and more shared anwhere I guess, but I'm just afraid that, politically, this is also a quite comfortable way to "wash hands" and leave the mess to other countries and their European brothers closer to the borders to cope with the terrific and epic invasion and pressure from East.
If we cannot plan and find a joint and shared solution, burden and be committed to it, the final and logical consequence would be only to suggest the "ultimate solution", but that's something we painfuly learned not to be neithr right nor successful anyway ....

Angela Merkel and Western Europe's political corectness is responsible for this "mess".
Enjoy the Power of The Nation's Spirit ;>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

Caesar
04-04-2016, 08:04 PM
I appreciare being patriotic provided is not against by prinvciple, rather to honor our nation being a global pride and contributor. I appreciate even more being christian and catholici because countryfellows are closer fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, but nations aren' t enclosures to our good will and love. Immigration should be considered rationally, certainly not by nationalisms, an old vice and sin of our continent. Nonetheless we don't have to waiver or forget what Europe was founded on proudly and factually! We should ask for reciprivity of tolerance and respect else ... embargoes. Not only economy matters.

D Akey
04-04-2016, 08:26 PM
I've never seen anything like it. It's profound and surreal. I wanted to cheer and freak out all at once. I honestly understand joining ranks against terrorism. But I can't help but think this is exactly what the leaders of the terrorists have meant to bring about all along -- to force people apart and create enemies that are poised to go to war. What's happening seems to be a form of suicide on a global level. It's madness and anti life.

So I'm totally torn because there are so many on both sides who do not approve of the random killings. Yet, as a people who have been put in a vulnerable position, I applaud the clarity of the Poles to defend themselves. What else can they do?

And I hope this show of solidarity leads the terrorists to consider how badly this can go for the whole world so they move beyond violence and seek a higher direction that serves humanity.

I'm sick at heart. This is so much the opposite of what we had originally started out to do here in the forums, which was to create a neutral place for all to come to do art and share in the beauty of what humans can do.

All I can say is God bless.

Caesar
04-05-2016, 07:46 PM
I've never seen anything like it. It's profound and surreal. I wanted to cheer and freak out all at once. I honestly understand joining ranks against terrorism. But I can't help but think this is exactly what the leaders of the terrorists have meant to bring about all along -- to force people apart and create enemies that are poised to go to war. What's happening seems to be a form of suicide on a global level. It's madness and anti life.

So I'm totally torn because there are so many on both sides who do not approve of the random killings. Yet, as a people who have been put in a vulnerable position, I applaud the clarity of the Poles to defend themselves. What else can they do?

And I hope this show of solidarity leads the terrorists to consider how badly this can go for the whole world so they move beyond violence and seek a higher direction that serves humanity.

I'm sick at heart. This is so much the opposite of what we had originally started out to do here in the forums, which was to create a neutral place for all to come to do art and share in the beauty of what humans can do.

All I can say is God bless.

Amen.

What's for sure is that we let oligarchies with billions and billions of oil-dollars rule countries as their personal properties without considering basic human rights, arrogantly show off and do whatever they want in London and anywhere, feed an untolerant religious superiority and ideology at home and claim a special status abroad, bribe and buy world championships, finance terrorist movements in exchange of their favours, investment and military bases.
If we really wish to face the barbarian phenomena of our age it would be time to talk the right, though decisions (no war or violence means meant here), unless we want to wait for fossile combustible reserves to extinguish in order to solve problems for us.
I think that this is not partisan politics, just what a global world would ask by a wide majority of people who is probably fed off of supčer bosses and leaders who hide the stolen loots from their own people somewhere more or less legally, often without even earning money with their talents and ideas.

As for Europe, I think that I would rather like populations wave not only their national flags to just defende their own backyard interests, but start feeling European and push for seeking the real ideal and motivating common ground and continental patriotic proud beyond an faint economical glue and disguise. We still seem not to have learned enough the history lessons (fierce nationalisms, of dominant-looking and freedom-seeking nations, eventually disrupted Europe more than ancient barbarian invasions when western Roman Empire collapsed and caused even more disasters, wars and genocides).We grew more and more according to a mean driver and process, thus diluting ourselves rather than condensing around a common, strong, rightful core and all our shared cultural roots, evidently not creating really shared and democratic, elective European institutions to which give joint political power.
We amplified differences instead, let UK join Europe as a special guest in a hotel, before building a democratic political core, we merged prematurely more and more nations which now look not so Europe-centric driven on the base of mediocre mutual opportunity base, sometimes even against something, i.e. Russian interests, without enough wisdom or levers and we also went on and on and still speaking about Turkey joining .... all in 25 years or even less! Does someone realize which are the real, natural political and historical times and of the underlying drivers? Can we go on being led by amateurs not even philantropistic ones?

This way all European countries, including the self-presuming superpowers, just look pathetic in this world scenario and epochal events .... Italy experienced this loss of central importance long time ago, the rest of Europe is going to experience it as well, unless we find a true and deep union among us and start projecting again our dreams to the benefit of ourselves and of the globe. Nowhere else exist a heritage that can do it better ...

sabena
04-11-2016, 02:49 AM
Hello Caesar

Very well Done.
we must all unite to fight evil:(