PDA

View Full Version : Soaking all the rest too ....

Caesar
03-22-2016, 04:55 AM
Well, actually my mouse was throbbing for the wish to paint this sort of impressionisstic painting by exploiting ArtRage resources .... so I let it go without worrying to much to draw accurately and ... a swiming nymph soon appeared in a pool ...:eek::cool:.
I hope You like it.

P.S. Shhh, I think she may well be Katie-Coops swimming here. A few years ago the girl was actually a promising swimming champion ...;):D

danny72
03-22-2016, 05:24 AM
Well, actually my mouse was throbbing for the wish to paint this sort of impressionisstic painting by exploiting ArtRage resources .... so I let it go without worrying to much to draw accurately and ... a swiming nymph soon appeared in a pool ...:eek::cool:.
I hope You like it. looks nice!!And I love a swim in the ocean! ..The nearest beach from my home is 170 km away. But alot of boring lake's to take a swim instead.. I'm sure you have beautiful beaches around fantastic Rome.. Painting well done my Artrage friend!!

damasocl
03-22-2016, 05:28 AM
Great!
Inolvidable!!!!!!

gxhpainter2
03-22-2016, 06:37 AM
Caesar what beautiful water textures and colors my friend and just where is this beach ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes ::cool::cool::)

Caesar
03-22-2016, 09:55 PM
looks nice!!And I love a swim in the ocean! ..The nearest beach from my home is 170 km away. But alot of boring lake's to take a swim instead.. I'm sure you have beautiful beaches around fantastic Rome.. Painting well done my Artrage friend!!

Thank You, dear Danny. Actually the closest ones are not among the best ones, only decent, but going North towards L'Argentario peninsula or South, towards Gaeta, within 100 km, they're really nice. Obviously, being in the middle of the Mediterranean, there are many places in Italy which are marvellous for bathing, and suntanning and enjoying life and unique natural beauties in Southern Apulia, Sicily, Calabria, Liguria and most of all, Sardinia, where numberless different "paradises" are spread all over its coast which may compete with the most fabulous beaches worldwide.

Grazie, caro Damaso! Vedo che ti piacciono sempre le bellezze naturali! LOL:o;) Thank You, dear Damaso! I see You like always natural beauties! LOL:o;)

Well, dear Gary, the birdview of the beach, placed on a curious volcanic atoll, was painted on a previous post of mine just herebelow .... LOL
Thank You!, I think the Background may work also on some kind of abstract composition. It just requires a new and original idea and inspiration to focus on ...:rolleyes::confused:

eighty+
03-23-2016, 05:41 AM
Great one. Of the Moara keeper Katie. Coombs. Con. Grat's. Caesar

Caesar
03-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Great one. Of the Moara keeper Katie. Coombs. Con. Grat's. Caesar

Thank You, old boy! MOARA must be undergoing some sort of refurbishment :rolleyes: and Katie-Coops is missing since some time now ...:(

D Akey
03-26-2016, 08:45 AM
I wonder if she's any good at the backstroke. In for a penny, in for a pound, as the Brits say.

Nice work. Definitely has the feeling of total freedom.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-31-2016, 01:07 AM
Thank You, dear DAkey! I would see with favour backstroke swimming too ... LOL:o;)

coops
03-31-2016, 02:45 AM
Well dear Cesare honest it isnt me (I dont think) and yes a swimmer I was but a long time ago lol. :)
Mr Akey started off with the backstroke but soon change to overarm, I went faster that way.:)

Caesar
03-31-2016, 03:02 AM
Well dear Cesare honest it isnt me (I dont think) and yes a swimmer I was but a long time ago lol. :)
Mr Akey started off with the backstroke but soon change to overarm, I went faster that way.:)

Well, You've been already among my paintings preferred "victims" several times, so when it comes at swimming I wouldn't fully discard the possibility thet You're the muse ... LOL:o;) Actually I'm pretty sure that Your backstroke is still quite good and I'm sure Wolfman-DAkey would prefer if You're slower that way .... LOLOL:o;)
Quite seriously, nice to see You back from Your MOARA keeper activities. Maybe we should think of a movie such as Night in the Museum #3 set in the MOARA .... :eek: :rolleyes:

pat1940
04-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Gosh Caesar, I almost missed this very nice painting, I thought I had already commented on it, love that water, great work

Caesar
04-02-2016, 01:10 AM
Thank You, dear Pat! You make take a bath too then if You like. DAkey is always looking for someone backstroking .... ;):oLOL