PDA

View Full Version : Shaken Not Stirred

gxhpainter2
03-20-2016, 05:59 AM
a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor in the title but I hope you enjoy this one.

damasocl
03-20-2016, 10:17 AM
Nuevamente, yo aplaudo esta sensacịn de 3D...

Once again, I applaud this feeling of 3D...

pat1940
03-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Really so nice Gary, love the socks on the hanger, so cool, always great work

Enug
03-20-2016, 04:10 PM
I see shelves displaying coloured glass vases and other collectibles. :)

gxhpainter2
03-21-2016, 06:20 AM
Nuevamente, yo aplaudo esta sensacịn de 3D...

Once again, I applaud this feeling of 3D... thank you very much my friend so glad you enjoy it..:):):cool::cool:

Really so nice Gary, love the socks on the hanger, so cool, always great work Ah Pat once again you have divined the true source of my inspiration, my sock hanging
on a coathanger :rolleyes::):rolleyes::rolleyes: but glad you could get past that and enjoy the colors and design anyway !..:):):):):)

I see shelves displaying coloured glass vases and other collectibles. :) thanks June for dropping by and commenting.

Marilyn Anne
03-21-2016, 09:24 PM
It is so interesting to look at as it has an almost sculptural effect.

Caesar
03-21-2016, 09:31 PM
Sure I do! What a unique idea, original composition and multi-store kind of cinema or theatre! So rational and so surprising as well. A most credible and valuable kind of composition. No rigidity, no frozen lifeand reality either! Disciplined flows and patterns, but still free from any deterministic prediction.
This is another painting where I can hear distinctly the sound of music!

gxhpainter2
03-22-2016, 07:41 AM
It is so interesting to look at as it has an almost sculptural effect. thanks Marilyn Anne, I was trying to get a shallow depth to the color planes..

Sure I do! What a unique idea, original composition and multi-store kind of cinema or theatre! So rational and so surprising as well. A most credible and valuable kind of composition. No rigidity, no frozen lifeand reality either! Disciplined flows and patterns, but still free from any deterministic prediction.
This is another painting where I can hear distinctly the sound of music! your comments always lead me to value your expertise and critical eye for the deeper meanings to my work. a very sincere thank you dear Caesar :):):):cool: