PDA

View Full Version : Waking up in springtime

Caesar
03-18-2016, 03:36 AM
Any other evocative title which subjectively comes out is as well appreciated. My title is just a sound which seems to work to me, don't ask me why.

gxhpainter2
03-18-2016, 05:52 AM
Beautiful Caesar, I was so excited to see you post another abstract!...:cool::cool: it has an amazing sense of depth to it, I love the richly textured blue ground the other shapes have a delightful and playful complexity
that reminds us of the bountiful and energy of spring.. so your title sits well with me as well. EXCELLENT! :cool::cool::cool::):):):):cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
03-18-2016, 07:28 AM
Caesar, this is lovely and great title, I can see that you are getting the grill out there to cook because I see that potato is ready for baking lol, love the colors, great work

Caesar
03-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Thank You, dear Gary! Maybe this is possibly the first abstract which may keep Your eyes looking around for quite some time because there's enough stuff and views in this composition and enough complexity to take You around, altough without an excessive disturbing "noise" to spoil Your wandering.
I mean it's possibibly a rare case when I like an abstract of mine enough. As for the depth, it looks like I cannot afford to keep a painting flat. One way or the other it always comes to me the urge to open further dimesions, at least the third one and the fourth one if I can put it all in movement.
After all what I always have under my comment is that "Everything flows, changes" i.e., from ancient Greek: "Panta rei"

You're certainly invited to the party and barbecue then, dear Pat, to merrily celebrate the upcoming spring and enjoy the nature and the food! Some wine? Cheers. Thank You!

Caesar
03-18-2016, 09:27 PM
Nothing keeps and stays forever, so not even my former entities neither springtime .... it looks like Star Wars Titles, don't it? LOL;):o

D Akey
03-18-2016, 11:03 PM
I would call it something akin to Springtime = "Beginnings"

Perhaps not a perfect name, but what I see in this is microscopic organisms transitioning from the oceans to the ground. Sort of like sea creatures who have gotten around by twisting with fins and appendages that can be turned to dragging themselves through the mud -- to lay eggs before returning to the sea. Early evolutionary stage. Which of course is comparable to the beginnings of Spring when life forms come out of dormant states, and so on.

Very cool, Caesar. I particularly like that loaf of bread and the inscription upon which it looks like they're trying to sort out how to count in the old Roman way. They're not quite there, but it's evolving, that numbering system. Like 10 minus 3 plus 1. And of course it means that bread got ate (or 8).

Go Roman Go!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-19-2016, 02:38 AM
I would call it something akin to Springtime = "Beginnings"

Perhaps not a perfect name, but what I see in this is microscopic organisms transitioning from the oceans to the ground. Sort of like sea creatures who have gotten around by twisting with fins and appendages that can be turned to dragging themselves through the mud -- to lay eggs before returning to the sea. Early evolutionary stage. Which of course is comparable to the beginnings of Spring when life forms come out of dormant states, and so on.

Very cool, Caesar. I particularly like that loaf of bread and the inscription upon which it looks like they're trying to sort out how to count in the old Roman way. They're not quite there, but it's evolving, that numbering system. Like 10 minus 3 plus 1. And of course it means that bread got ate (or 8).

Go Roman Go!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Ahahahah LOLOLO ;):o ... what a witty and funny comment, dear DAkey! The complexity and richness of your comments equalized that of to this abstract and works on more planes as well! I can hardly take myself seriously as an amateur artist, especially when painting abstract, but You certainly don't make it easier ahahah :o. Thank You!