PDA

View Full Version : Earth Signs

gxhpainter2
03-17-2016, 07:13 AM
had an insight last night and could not wait to get up this morning and try it out. It involved creating an image in AR using the pen tool in black to be a mask in
Photoshop. then using it inverted to reveal parts of one of my more colorful works and putting that over a layer also from AR with texture and a rough look.
I got it to work and think I will be using it more now that I know I can cut and paste a BW image into a Photoshop layer mask..

damasocl
03-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Encuentro admirable le sensación tridimensional que has logrado acá... Felicitaciones!!!

I find admirable three-dimensional sense you have achieved here ... Congratulations !!!

gxhpainter2
03-17-2016, 04:08 PM
Encuentro admirable le sensación tridimensional que has logrado acá... Felicitaciones!!!

I find admirable three-dimensional sense you have achieved here ... Congratulations !!! thank you dear friend, this was based on ideas from Big Splash I posted earlier and added some refinements
to the technique and I also like the resulting sense of space ...

D Akey
03-17-2016, 04:24 PM
Very cool. There's a whole lot you can do with a silhouette in the doing of digital art, particularly in PS. Mind blowing really. Every time I learned a new trick it completely did a make-over on my work. And here you have shown us a really good end with your personal combination. Between the masking in PS and the painting in AR it's amazing there's even time to eat and shower, let alone sleep.

Nice inventive and evocative shapes. It's like when the economy tanked and housing prices dipped below sea level, various aboriginal peoples moved into the Great American Rust Belt where they cleverly took over the auto plants, organized the labor into unions and started rolling this model off the assembly line. Remember the date: Malooktec Ford mass produces arcane alphabet magnets for refrigerators in every home. A red letter day -- well actually a sort of brindle earth camouflage letter day.

Go man go!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-17-2016, 09:50 PM
You got a fantastic seismograph where You recorded another artistic earthquake of Yours and subsequent evolution and transformation in the orography of your creative opportunities! Signs and colors are free to ride ... but within the fences and enclosures You established. Controlled explosions to get the result!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D

gxhpainter2
03-18-2016, 05:57 AM
Very cool. There's a whole lot you can do with a silhouette in the doing of digital art, particularly in PS. Mind blowing really. Every time I learned a new trick it completely did a make-over on my work. And here you have shown us a really good end with your personal combination. Between the masking in PS and the painting in AR it's amazing there's even time to eat and shower, let alone sleep.

Nice inventive and evocative shapes. It's like when the economy tanked and housing prices dipped below sea level, various aboriginal peoples moved into the Great American Rust Belt where they cleverly took over the auto plants, organized the labor into unions and started rolling this model off the assembly line. Remember the date: Malooktec Ford mass produces arcane alphabet magnets for refrigerators in every home. A red letter day -- well actually a sort of brindle earth camouflage letter day.

Go man go!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thanks DAkey, I use layer masking a lot in my work to isolate and define areas of detail, but this is the first time I used the tools in AR to create them so I plan on exploring that rich vein of possibilities...stay tuned for more exciting episodes :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

You got a fantastic seismograph where You recorded another artistic earthquake of Yours and subsequent evolution and transformation in the orography of your creative opportunities! Signs and colors are free to ride ... but within the fences and enclosures You established. Controlled explosions to get the result!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D LOL your enthusiasm for this has me chuckling this morning and very grateful for your steadfast support for my explorations. :cool::cool:

pat1940
03-18-2016, 07:25 AM
Gary, what a great experiment, this is done with perfection and just love to gaze at it, the colors just pop out at you, way too go my friend, such talent you have

Marilyn Anne
03-18-2016, 12:35 PM
It is so much fun to see what you can create. Great colors, shapes and good fun!

gxhpainter2
03-18-2016, 04:27 PM
Gary, what a great experiment, this is done with perfection and just love to gaze at it, the colors just pop out at you, way too go my friend, such talent you have thank you so much pat, I have had a nibble from someone who want to actually buy it... so cross your fingers. :cool::cool:

It is so much fun to see what you can create. Great colors, shapes and good fun! thank you very much Marilyn Anne :):)

Caesar
03-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Would You pls refresh me very shortly on how layer masking works Gary? Not sure to remind and it may be an additional arrow when I get abstractly wild too each now and then ... :o;)