PDA

View Full Version : Rostro con velo / Face with veil

damasocl
03-16-2016, 08:26 AM
Recursos: Calcado de imagen + Rodillo.

Tools: Tracing image + Paint Roller.

D Akey
03-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Utterly BRILLIANT! Spectacular design of the shapes. Well done, my friend!

¡Absolutamente genial! espectacular diseño de las formas. ¡Bien hecho mi amigo!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
03-16-2016, 05:59 PM
Recursos: Calcado de imagen + Rodillo.

Tools: Tracing image + Paint Roller.
Fantastic!!!!! really nice paintly feeling.. I really like that the painting is a bit rough,but very well done. . And whenever red is used in a painting, its always get my intention ;-) Like you probelly know i love portraits and this is one (that i think) should be great as a print on a canvas.

Caesar
03-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Che meraviglia assoluta! Luce e ombre fatte di colore e un viso magnifico! :D:D:D:D:D:D

What an absolute marvel! Light and shadows made of colors and a wonderful face! :D:D:D:D:D:D

damasocl
03-17-2016, 06:42 AM
Muchas gracias por los comentarios.
Debo confesarles que pocas pinturas me han dejado muy satisfecho, y ésta es una de ellas.
Lo que no publiqué (aunque se daba por hecho) es que ese rostro es una imagen de referencia encontrada en la WEB.-

Thank you so much for the comments.
I must confess that few paintings have left me very satisfied, and this is one of them.
So I did not publish (although it was assumed) is that the face is a picture of reference found in the WEB.-

pat1940
03-18-2016, 07:34 AM
Demaso, this is absolutely beautiful, really love the red and the shadows, great work

damasocl
03-18-2016, 11:47 AM
Demaso, this is absolutely beautiful, really love the red and the shadows, great work

Thanks Pat ...for your kind words.