PDA

View Full Version : StarGate

gxhpainter2
03-15-2016, 09:07 AM
not like the one from one of my favorite shows, but don't stand too close or you might find your self
in another dimension!...

pat1940
03-15-2016, 11:17 AM
Like the coat of many colors Gary, lots to see and take in, great work as always

D Akey
03-15-2016, 12:52 PM
How very 3D of you, Gartisan! Still doing your meds from 2001, is it? The star child is coming back for more!

For me, there really is a spacial perception rockin' and a reelin' thing going on here.

Go man go!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
03-15-2016, 08:00 PM
Great colours and texture in this wild one, Gary :D

Caesar
03-15-2016, 11:38 PM
... or in an aweful traffic jam with car horns sounding uproariously noisy and disturbing. Lots of bad words in this multidimensional crossroad, but the composition is chromatically and graphically excellent. A limited paints palette for a scratching rather than dripping Pollock ....

gxhpainter2
03-16-2016, 07:47 AM
Like the coat of many colors Gary, lots to see and take in, great work as always

How very 3D of you, Gartisan! Still doing your meds from 2001, is it? The star child is coming back for more!

For me, there really is a spacial perception rockin' and a reelin' thing going on here.

Go man go!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Great colours and texture in this wild one, Gary :D

... or in an aweful traffic jam with car horns sounding uproariously noisy and disturbing. Lots of bad words in this multidimensional crossroad, but the composition is chromatically and graphically excellent. A limited paints palette for a scratching rather than dripping Pollock ....

thank you all for you interesting comments on this piece, D Akey I may have accidently gotten into some old meds in my medicine cabinet :rolleyes::rolleyes: Caesar I like the scratchy analogy to Pollock since dripping style is almost impossible in the digital realm that works for me... :cool::cool::):)