PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Jules. Looks like they dumped some posts and threads.

D Akey
03-14-2016, 04:37 PM
I should hope you will re-post the sunflower, even if I already posted and they both were casualties.

Was a really nice energetic painting. :rolleyes:

Jules
03-16-2016, 12:28 AM
I should hope you will re-post the sunflower, even if I already posted and they both were casualties.

Was a really nice energetic painting. :rolleyes:

Why what happened D ?

D Akey
03-16-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm afraid I've no idea. The site was offline for the weekend so they were probably doing some of the upgrades they were talking about and they hadn't waited to the last minute to back things up. So they took a couple steps (and a few threads) back. Sadly yours was one of them. I liked that painting too.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jules
03-16-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm afraid I've no idea. The site was offline for the weekend so they were probably doing some of the upgrades they were talking about and they hadn't waited to the last minute to back things up. So they took a couple steps (and a few threads) back. Sadly yours was one of them. I liked that painting too.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah thanks for letting me know, no worries :)

Caesar
03-16-2016, 11:48 PM
Never saw it before, but what a blasting news! :eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D Sheer energy out of this artpiece! A most happy and far from depressed Van Gogh! Probably You bought a nice pair of earrings too! ;)LOL

Jules
03-17-2016, 01:39 AM
Never saw it before, but what a blasting news! :eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D Sheer energy out of this artpiece! A most happy and far from depressed Van Gogh! Probably You bought a nice pair of earrings too! ;)LOL

I don't wear jewellery lol.

Caesar
03-17-2016, 02:05 AM
I don't wear jewellery lol.

Nonetheless I hope You won't cut of one off Your ears like Vincent ... LOL;):o