PDA

View Full Version : Struck By Lightening

gxhpainter2
03-12-2016, 12:03 PM
an geometric impression of such an event which happens a lot around my area.. no telling how it
would effect an abstract like this :rolleyes::cool::)

pat1940
03-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Gary, I just love this piece, my gosh I can see this hanging on a great wall, all that color would certainly brighten up any room

D Akey
03-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Looks like there were casualties in the forum posts. I know you read it. And I read your reply. That's going to have to be enough this time. :rolleyes:

Caesar
03-15-2016, 11:19 PM
What's happening around You? Something burned and is in ruins, a new structure is being built, a sudden heavy rainstorm, lot of traffic for a festive event, You're changing Your curtains and or Your sofa and you are setting up a new exhibition after making due sacrifices on Mondrian's altar, while adopting the idea to break the canvas surface to get the third dimension for plane figures as well.
All the most interesting in a painting which is a masterpiece for its colors and harmonies too.

gxhpainter2
03-16-2016, 07:51 AM
What's happening around You? Something burned and is in ruins, a new structure is being built, a sudden heavy rainstorm, lot of traffic for a festive event, You're changing Your curtains and or Your sofa and you are setting up a new exhibition after making due sacrifices on Mondrian's altar, while adopting the idea to break the canvas surface to get the third dimension for plane figures as well.
All the most interesting in a painting which is a masterpiece for its colors and harmonies too. Tahnks dear friend I am getting this one reproduced on an a composite of clear acrylic, metallic paper, and dibond backing ( a rigid composite of a sheet of aluminum - plastic - and another sheet of aluminum which makes for a rigid substrate for mounting work) the entire sandwich is all laminated together so I am quite excited to see how it turns out. I will post some pictures when I get it.

Caesar
03-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Tahnks dear friend I am getting this one reproduced on an a composite of clear acrylic, metallic paper, and dibond backing ( a rigid composite of a sheet of aluminum - plastic - and another sheet of aluminum which makes for a rigid substrate for mounting work) the entire sandwich is all laminated together so I am quite excited to see how it turns out. I will post some pictures when I get it.

WOW! I can hardly wait to see what's going to look like in the real realm .... You did have a fantastic technological support idea ideed to properly enhance Your artpiece print! :eek: :cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D