PDA

View Full Version : Seeds

gxhpainter2
03-12-2016, 08:19 AM
its almost spring and my grass is greening and growing again, flowers are pushing up.. what better inspiration needed for this work?

pat1940
03-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Ah yes Gary, it was a beautiful day here today also 80 with the ocean breeze and no humidity, love your painting, can see all that beauty starting to grow and mature, lovely colors of Spring

gxhpainter2
03-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Ah yes Gary, it was a beautiful day here today also 80 with the ocean breeze and no humidity, love your painting, can see all that beauty starting to grow and mature, lovely colors of Spring wow that sounds ideal we are still in the cold and blustery stage of spring in Oregon a high of 52 is about as warm as it gets right now.

D Akey
03-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Again my reply got disappeared. C'est la vie. It's so difficult to go backward. :rolleyes:

gxhpainter2
03-15-2016, 06:14 AM
Again my reply got disappeared. C'est la vie. It's so difficult to go backward. :rolleyes:its ok I read it before it got deleted... and my answer to your post is lost
to the winds as well... very zen... :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-15-2016, 11:11 PM
You seem to water a lot Your garden, dear Gary! Fresh and powerful springing of new life. Maybe You seeded some magical beans too, to explain why Your artistic ranking is since long such an high-flyer ...;)

Dear DAkey, maybe Your comments are in the .gif form, like your Avatar, so they periodically disappear ... LOL:o;) You'd better save, each now and then. A lesson i learned for longer comments.

gxhpainter2
03-16-2016, 07:52 AM
You seem to water a lot Your garden, dear Gary! Fresh and powerful springing of new life. Maybe You seeded some magical beans too, to explain why Your artistic ranking is since long such an high-flyer ...;)

Dear DAkey, maybe Your comments are in the .gif form, like your Avatar, so they periodically disappear ... LOL:o;) You'd better save, each now and then. A lesson i learned for longer comments.very kind dear friend, just have the artistic fire burning brightly right now...:):):cool::cool: