PDA

View Full Version : My lovely wife Caroline

danny72
03-10-2016, 10:16 PM

Caesar
03-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Ohhh, WOW!
:eek::cool:Congrats for Your charming wife and Your masterful outcome!
She looks surprised and smiling as if she feels a little embarassed to receive such wonderful tribute of love. I'm pretty sure it ended up with a candlelit romantic dinner ...:o;)
Best regards and wishes to both of You, dear Danny!

danny72
03-11-2016, 02:10 AM
Ohhh, WOW!
:eek::cool:Congrats for Your charming wife and Your masterful outcome!
She looks surprised and smiling as if she feels a little embarassed to receive such wonderful tribute of love. I'm pretty sure it ended up with a candlelit romantic dinner ...:o;)
Best regards and wishes to both of You, dear Danny! Thank you! :-) For this drawing i use a reference picture from a local newspapper. she did a "make over" that was printed. :-)

pat1940
03-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Danny, she is so lovely, and a fantastic job you did painting her, she must be so proud, also looks like she has a wonderful kind personality

danny72
03-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Danny, she is so lovely, and a fantastic job you did painting her, she must be so proud, also looks like she has a wonderful kind personality
Thank you Pat1940!! You are right about her. She is very kind,and sweet.The Love of my life

D Akey
03-11-2016, 10:11 AM
So much vitality! What a life force displayed in how you captured her. Magnificent. You are a lucky man and a skillful artist.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
03-11-2016, 10:36 AM
So much vitality! What a life force displayed in how you captured her. Magnificent. You are a lucky man and a skillful artist.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thank you!!! :-)

eighty+
03-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi. Caroline nice to see Danny's better half.

gxhpainter2
03-12-2016, 06:59 AM
danny72 you are a very lucky man, and this is a masterful painting, very expressive of her
personality!..:cool::cool::cool::):):)

danny72
03-13-2016, 12:57 AM
danny72 you are a very lucky man, and this is a masterful painting, very expressive of her
personality!..:cool::cool::cool::):):)Thank you, gxhpainter! :-)

annlou
03-14-2016, 01:15 PM
What a wonderful portrait. Your wife shines and looks as if she would step out from my computer screen. Amazing work.

danny72
03-14-2016, 06:57 PM
What a wonderful portrait. Your wife shines and looks as if she would step out from my computer screen. Amazing work.

Thank you! :-)

justjean
03-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Always a pleasure to view your work and your painting of your lovely wife is wonderful

danny72
03-16-2016, 07:14 PM
Always a pleasure to view your work and your painting of your lovely wife is wonderful
Thank you justjean.. I have to say,that I'm in a period that nothing works for me right now(with drawing and painting) . Its like a writer who starts on a book,and just only come as far the first paige, and then trow it away. No inspiration at all. I really want to,but I don’t have it right now. So it Maybe going to take some time before i can show some drawings again

Caesar
03-17-2016, 12:43 AM
Thank you justjean.. I have to say,that I'm in a period that nothing works for me right now(with drawing and painting) . Its like a writer who starts on a book,and just only come as far the first paige, and then trow it away. No inspiration at all. I really want to,but I don’t have it right now. So it Maybe going to take some time before i can show some drawings again

Unfortunately I know what You mean. It's probably time You enter the playful mode and make experiments on silly ideas ... provided You have enough time. I just saw on a newspaper of a webdesigner (a girl) who travels everyday by train for about 50 minute and everytime she sketches, simply and lovely, wonderfully linear descriptions of people sitting in her compartment and, by fantasy, imagine what they are or do or a thought she then fixes in a short sentence under the drawing.

danny72
03-17-2016, 05:23 AM
Unfortunately I know what You mean. It's probably time You enter the playful mode and make experiments on silly ideas ... provided You have enough time. I just saw on a newspaper of a webdesigner (a girl) who travels everyday by train for about 50 minute and everytime she sketches, simply and lovely, wonderfully linear descriptions of people sitting in her compartment and, by fantasy, imagine what they are or do or a thought she then fixes in a short sentence under the drawing.
Thank you Caesar! I know that it's coming back.. It always does. I just need some new inspiration. :-)