PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News - Finally showed the miniaturized K-Bomb!

Caesar
03-10-2016, 12:02 AM
One more ... what a promising new century! :eek::(:p
Any need for further comments and explanations?

gxhpainter2
03-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Caesar, love this your sharp wit has skewered our fearless leader!... well done:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::):):):) :):)

Caesar
03-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Obviously this technology requires the lacquer too, in order not to mess up the hair to the falling twin bomb .... a ruffled coiffure is not decent for such a patriotic achievement LOL:o;) I'm afraid I cannot read those local characters, but, curiously enough, I sort of read, high in the right: "Hey are You kidding?". Possibly bad news for someone who tried to be excessively flattering for his leader and now risks to be shot by cannonball fire (literally).
More or less what You asked for recently, dear Gary, when I don't vainly trouble to become and abstract painter. LOL:o;)
No chubby or buxom lady this time though ...

D Akey
03-11-2016, 09:25 AM
I read that he's so young that some say his only awareness of the world may be nothing but the propaganda that existed under his father's control. Hopefully he will expand his understanding of the good the world has to offer and embrace it peacefully. It's going to be a challenge.

You know the old saying, "When the only tool one has is a hammer, all problems are seen as nails." or something like that. Would be good to get him a full set of tools.

Hoping this situation sorts itself out to everyone's benefit.

Caesar
03-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Holy words, dear DAkey, holy words.
We certainly have to pity him too for quite a number of reasons, notwithstanding he's very dangerous because he grew into an abnormal, megalomaniac cradle.:(