PDA

View Full Version : Flowers for ocassions

Marilyn Anne
03-05-2016, 04:54 AM
Getting ready for some events in my life this month. My son and his wife will be married twenty years so have to be ready for that. Add five greats and my grandfather came from Ireland and spring is here!

danny72
03-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Getting ready for some events in my life this month. My son and his wife will be married twenty years so have to be ready for that. Add five greats and my grandfather came from Ireland and spring is here! Loverly! Well Done!

pat1940
03-06-2016, 03:33 AM
Marilyn Anne, you brighten up our days with your beautiful flowers, thanks, and hope you have a wonderful time with your family, how wonderful for your grandfather to visit

D Akey
03-06-2016, 11:21 AM
So you be importin' yer very own Irishman grandfather just in time for St Paddy's. Now that's enough ta inspire at least a jig, if not a reel or two.

Me Irish grandmother on me father's side sadly didn't make it past his very own 5th birthday. So all I got to meet was her photo. You're very blessed. Congratulations to your family all around. Sounds grand by several meanings of the word.

Your art will make them all smile, especially the shamrocks, and there's the truth of it.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
03-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Beautiful cards Marilyn Anne - I especially love the rose. I too can claim Irish blood - my mother was Irish! :)

Marilyn Anne
03-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Enjoy the comments! Much appreciated.

indianartideas
03-08-2016, 12:19 AM
I appreciate your flower Arts, How well you define colors in your Art.

Anyways Awesome creativity and salute your Hard work.

if you are looking for more arts and scriptures, please visit www.indianartideas.in (https://www.indianartideas.in/)