PDA

View Full Version : Geodesic Landscape

gxhpainter2
03-01-2016, 08:07 AM
a little terra forming done here creating a geodesic landscape...

Caesar
03-01-2016, 11:39 PM
I know I shouldn't have dared to paint an abstract in front of the risk to see pretty soon a real masterpiece in this genre by You to punish my velleity.:eek::( :o
I like this one very much, it looks so rich, so textured, so kaleidoscopic, so ..... in one word: geodesic!:cool:

Enug
03-02-2016, 01:08 AM
So it's a landscape of curved lines? Well you have certainly captured that Gary and with beautiful colours too.

pat1940
03-02-2016, 05:59 AM
Where o where do you get these ideas from Gary, your brain must be going all the time, do you get to sleep;););););););););););););)wonderful work again

D Akey
03-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Pretty cool. A lot fuller, Buckminster.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
03-02-2016, 12:25 PM
I know I shouldn't have dared to paint an abstract in front of the risk to see pretty soon a real masterpiece in this genre by You to punish my velleity.:eek::( :o
I like this one very much, it looks so rich, so textured, so kaleidoscopic, so ..... in one word: geodesic!:cool:LOL I always like anything from you and I miss your wicked sense of humor
and clever drawings to keep up laughing and entertained, so sorry to hear about your in-laws health issues, I just hope you can spare us on occasion I know that is selfish but we all
look forward to your humor and artful insights..:cool::cool::):):)

So it's a landscape of curved lines? Well you have certainly captured that Gary and with beautiful colours too. well I have areas that resemble a geodesic dome peeking out
here and there so that was partially the reason for the title.. glad you enjoy the rich colors..:cool::cool::):)

Where o where do you get these ideas from Gary, your brain must be going all the time, do you get to sleep;););););););););););););)wonderful work again so funny Pat
I get quite a lot of sleep but comes and goes , sometimes I am up every couple of hours and on a good night only once or twice.. actually I see these painting flooding into my head and changing and shifting
I used to be bothered that I could never quite capture what I saw, but eventually after a few years I just let them flow and inspire. :):):cool::cool: sounds weird I know but I have talked with other artists
who experience similar thing.

Pretty cool. A lot fuller, Buckminster.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: I think the spirit of Bucky is in the house !.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
03-04-2016, 09:45 PM
As one who is often up in the night I am writing this at three forty three in the morning! Thank goodness for art and iPads!