PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Coastline

gxhpainter2
02-28-2016, 10:58 AM
The Oregon coastline is a wild place in the winter, with high tides, and lots of debris flowing into the ocean from all the coastal streams. I hope to have caught a sense
of that in this work.

D Akey
02-28-2016, 12:22 PM
All done Oregon Style. 'Nuff ta snap a tree in half, strip the bark and have it bleached and laid out for you by Thursday noon. Gotta love them Dress Whites when dealing with the Sea.

Action Painting it be.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
02-28-2016, 10:56 PM
The stirring of the pot of all that debris and wave action. Lots of interest! Very nice!

pat1940
02-29-2016, 04:56 AM
Lots to see there Gary, with so many interesting shapes and the movement is perfect, and of course love all those beautiful colors

gxhpainter2
02-29-2016, 06:45 AM
All done Oregon Style. 'Nuff ta snap a tree in half, strip the bark and have it bleached and laid out for you by Thursday noon. Gotta love them Dress Whites when dealing with the Sea.

Action Painting it be.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:I like it "all done Oregon style" a great phrase and I will take it gladly :):):):cool::cool::cool:

The stirring of the pot of all that debris and wave action. Lots of interest! Very nice! you are always very kind thank you Marilyn Anne

Lots to see there Gary, with so many interesting shapes and the movement is perfect, and of course love all those beautiful colors Pat so good you have you
back on a regular basis, you were missed... glad you like this :):):cool::cool: