PDA

View Full Version : Whatever it is ....

Caesar
02-27-2016, 12:35 AM
Why not a new abstract by my crazy mouse? Lots of fun and slightly ashamed should Gary look at it.:eek:

Orkhan
02-27-2016, 01:21 AM
just reminded me the bills on the fridge... I should change them with new ones. ;)

Caesar
02-27-2016, 01:46 AM
Ahahaha :o;) A quite original reminder then ....:p

gxhpainter2
02-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Love it when your mouse goes crazy, a fun and expressive abstract with a little calligraphy thrown in...:):):):):cool::cool::cool: It has been too long since your mouse contributed here
so this is a very welcome addition!..

D Akey
02-27-2016, 09:58 AM
Oh. MAN!

That's the craziest nude chick I've ever seen, daddy-o! Can only guess what it would be like with a stylus and tablet. . . Phew!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
02-28-2016, 05:46 AM
Caesar that little mouse of yours does great work, so do not be ashamed just be delighted that you can work so well with your mouse, lots of us can not accomplish such good work, I for one :p:p:p

Marilyn Anne
02-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Shiny and bright and lovely dashes of calligraphy with interesting shapes. Lots of fun to look at.

Caesar
02-29-2016, 09:57 PM
Dear Gary, actually I feel crazy to paint abstract for fun when here we can admire Your true abstract art, but that's possibly Your fault, so You've got to stand it ... LOL:o;)
Thank You!

Ohww. I told her to hide better, but nothing escapes You analytical sight, dear DAkey. Actually I was rather prouder of my frame and painted the abstract just to market it. ;):oLOL Thank You for making me laugh!

Dear Pat, I let my mouse replace me anytime I'm lazy, which, by aging, occurs more and more recently ... it's my juvenile part which was concentrated in that tool, so it works impudently and free from any shame. Thank You!

Right, dear Marilyn Ann, just to enjoy, have fun and possibly pinch some curious unconscious harmony by calligraphy ... Thank you!

byroncallas
03-09-2016, 08:54 PM
It's wonderful, old boy. Bold. Jumps off the wall. An eye catcher.

gxhpainter2
03-10-2016, 06:41 AM
Caesar, actually Byron is right it is BOLD and jumps off the wall.... upon a second viewing I am liking it even more.. just think if it was several meters large and covered with a high
gloss epoxy resin finish... a real stunner.

Caesar
03-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Thank You, dear Byron! Actually it comes out from my admiration for recents abstracts by Gary, but the more I look at it and the more I can see some subconscious inspiration from Your gorgeous abstracts of the past. One more reason to be grateful to Artrage Forum allowing me to grow so many more resources by just looking at and intereacting with real artists and friends like You!;)

Dear Gary, I think I would hardly afford the cost of a wall size printing, resin coating and gallery space, but I'm so grateful for Your words, dear friend. Sounds like Lucio Fontana would pat on my shoulder:). I wish I were in California where all this could possibly be easier to set up and be more affordable and, maybe, appreciated. Anyway, should You have a spare wall or even a wall fence outside your home, feel free to print and exhibit it (far enough from Your masterpieces so as not to have it blushing).