PDA

View Full Version : Conflict & Acceptance

gxhpainter2
02-26-2016, 06:00 AM
revisiting a hard edged and geometric style.... with a little scrubby brush thrown in for good measure.

pat1940
02-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Like this a lot Gary, very clean with lovely colors and shapes

Caesar
02-26-2016, 09:30 PM
This one seems to have already reached the acceptance moment, so it looks now quiet and peaceful, almost friendly and serene in a way.
I can hardly guess with whom a gentle and kind guy like You might have eve had a dispute, but this painting is a sort of happy ending poster.
I like very much shapes, colors and signs in here! Not to few and not too many and the whole well balanced, like enjoying slow food phylosophy ....

Marilyn Anne
02-28-2016, 11:10 PM
It is a challenge in our life to overcome our differences . Oh to have the peaceful settlement. I like the colors and textures. Very nice! Marilyn

gxhpainter2
02-29-2016, 06:52 AM
Like this a lot Gary, very clean with lovely colors and shapes thank you dear friend , glad you enjoyed it. :):)

This one seems to have already reached the acceptance moment, so it looks now quiet and peaceful, almost friendly and serene in a way.
I can hardly guess with whom a gentle and kind guy like You might have eve had a dispute, but this painting is a sort of happy ending poster.
I like very much shapes, colors and signs in here! Not to few and not too many and the whole well balanced, like enjoying slow food phylosophy .... Thanks Caesar I did achieve a certain balance
of form and the colors are meant to evoke a feeling of serenity even amid conflict, very Zen like...:rolleyes::):cool: but so please you found it so also.

It is a challenge in our life to overcome our differences . Oh to have the peaceful settlement. I like the colors and textures. Very nice! Marilyn Ah Marilyn Anne
you certainly have grasp the intention behind this piece...:cool::cool::):)

byroncallas
03-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Very nice Gary. Seems to have some Cubist stuff going on without being Cubist. I like a lot.

gxhpainter2
03-10-2016, 06:34 AM
Very nice Gary. Seems to have some Cubist stuff going on without being Cubist. I like a lot. thanks Byron , great to see you back in circulation here... can we hope for some new work as well??:cool::cool::):)

D Akey
03-10-2016, 07:17 AM
Nice one. Intriguing design.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: