PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson done!

danny72
02-24-2016, 08:05 AM
89152 ................

gxhpainter2
02-24-2016, 08:12 AM
your work is so incredible!... really like this in black and white... his hair is a masterpiece in itself !...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

arturjutkowiak
02-24-2016, 08:24 AM
I like the hair ;>

danny72
02-24-2016, 08:35 AM
your work is so incredible!... really like this in black and white... his hair is a masterpiece in itself !...:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Thank you.. The hair wasn't the hard part :-). The likeness, and color blocking was hard for me with this painting.. :-)

danny72
02-24-2016, 08:35 AM
I like the hair ;>
Thanks!! :-)

arturjutkowiak
02-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Thank you.. The hair wasn't the hard part :-). The likeness, and color blocking was hard for me with this painting.. :-)

Achiving a likeness is a pretty strightforward thing - JUST DRAW WHAT U SEE - and this is of course difficult thing to do for an untrained eye;>

danny72
02-24-2016, 09:34 AM
Achiving a likeness is a pretty strightforward thing - JUST DRAW WHAT U SEE - and this is of course difficult thing to do for an untrained eye;> You say that i have an untrained eye!!You are wrong My friend.. Don't sound IF it's is so easy. To me IT sounds very arrugant.. But what do i know.. You are probelly a super talent

eighty+
02-24-2016, 10:27 AM
Very nice. For someone with an untrained eye ;) :D :D:D. :D:D:D:D. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ".....".........POZDRAWSKI

arturjutkowiak
02-24-2016, 10:31 AM
You say that i have an untrained eye!!You are wrong My friend.. Don't sound IF it's is so easy. To me IT sounds very arrugant.. But what do i know.. You are probelly a super talent

Yes u have untrained eye if u struggle to draw what you see.

I said it is easy for me to draw what see? I did not! I'm merely a beginner.

But let's see this....;>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF3A1cmcPDM

danny72
02-24-2016, 05:39 PM
Yes u have untrained eye if u struggle to draw what you see.

I said it is easy for me to draw what see? I did not! I'm merely a beginner.

But let's see this....;>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF3A1cmcPDM
I Didn't wrote that I had a struggle... I wrote that the face and likeness was the hardest part... The hair whas the easy part..

danny72
02-24-2016, 05:44 PM
Very nice. For someone with an untrained eye ;) :D :D:D. :D:D:D:D. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ".....".........POZDRAWSKI :-).. Thanks 80+.. :-)

hildee
02-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Terrific portrait, great likeness. He has such an interesting face to match his crazy personality. I hope he's doing alright since he punched that BBC guy in the face ;) I won't be watching the new Top Gear that's for sure :)

danny72
02-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Terrific portrait, great likeness. He has such an interesting face to match his crazy personality. I hope he's doing alright since he punched that BBC guy in the face ;) I won't be watching the new Top Gear that's for sure :)
Thank you...I didn't know about that thing he did.. I see sometimes Top Gear on our "BBC brit " canal.And Netflix.. There he seems a funny guy..

Caesar
02-24-2016, 11:16 PM
OMG! What a marvel! I was looking at the wrong post though ... as well as my mouse who made a quick, sketchy excercise ...:o

danny72
02-24-2016, 11:46 PM
OMG! What a marvel! I was looking at the wrong post though ... as well as my mouse who made a quick, sketchy excercise ...:o
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

coops
02-25-2016, 02:59 AM
This is great as is all your work:)

danny72
02-25-2016, 03:02 AM
This is great as is all your work:)

Thank you!! :-)

D Akey
02-25-2016, 08:37 AM
Love it. I don't really know the man, but it's very credible. And yes, as people noted, the hair is pretty cool, like you did for the Dio portrait in a way. Effective technique for sure. But it's very cool.

He's an interviewer, is he, on the BBC? (Just looked him up -- specializes in motoring. Right.)

D Akey
02-25-2016, 08:39 AM

Hahah. Caesar, that's just great!!!!!!!! I can see Danny has used it as his avatar now. Good on you both! Very sporting.

danny72
02-25-2016, 09:43 AM
Hahah. Caesar, that's just great!!!!!!!! I can see Danny has used it as his avatar now. Good on you both! Very sporting.

I really love it.. I know that it was a hard one to do,because of the small size of reference... We had a good laugh on my work today.. A funny caricature and a good likeness.. That's hard to do.. This one is funny,and it looks like me (6 years ago,and 6 kilo less) :-) And Jeremy Clarkson is one of the host of a program calls "Top Gear " He's very funny on the show,but I heard that he isn't that nice of an person in normal life

Caesar
02-25-2016, 09:46 PM

Although I'm almost retired, as an Artrage painter, I couldn't refrain from giving a sign of appreciation to such a masterful artist and mate, just as a revival of my past caricatural vignettes and original portraits addressed to many mates and good friends as a funny tribute ....

danny72
02-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Although I'm almost retired, as an Artrage painter, I couldn't refrain from giving a sign of appreciation to such a masterful artist and mate, just as a revival of my past caricatural vignettes and original portraits addressed to many mates and good friends as a funny tribute .... Aren't you going to contineu with Artrage?? I hope you will,Caesar..

pat1940
02-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Danny, again such wonderful work, always enjoy your art, and yes the hair is fantastic as is the whole painting, I always struggle with faces so I admire great works

danny72
02-26-2016, 07:31 PM
Danny, again such wonderful work, always enjoy your art, and yes the hair is fantastic as is the whole painting, I always struggle with faces so I admire great works

Thank you Pat! :-)

Caesar
02-26-2016, 09:38 PM
Aren't you going to contineu with Artrage?? I hope you will,Caesar..

I would like to go on with either Artrage and real drawing/ painting, but it's a quite engaging period with parents in law too (got hold and with severe health problems).
Anyway I'll try to resume each now and then and to remove my "rust".
Thank You, dear Danny!

danny72
02-28-2016, 05:45 AM
I would like to go on with either Artrage and real drawing/ painting, but it's a quite engaging period with parents in law too (got hold and with severe health problems).
Anyway I'll try to resume each now and then and to remove my "rust".
Thank You, dear Danny! I hope everthing will go well with your family. Family is so important. :-)

Caesar
02-29-2016, 09:46 PM
I hope everthing will go well with your family. Family is so important. :-)

Thank You, dear friend!

bDom
03-01-2016, 11:08 AM
impressionnant... et pour les cheveux, ça décoiffe ;-)
--------
awesome ... and for the hair, it's mind-blowing ;-)

danny72
03-01-2016, 06:12 PM
impressionnant... et pour les cheveux, ça décoiffe ;-)
--------
awesome ... and for the hair, it's mind-blowing ;-) Thank you very much! :-)