PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Golden Delights

gxhpainter2
02-23-2016, 10:12 AM
taking a cue from Klimt and the use of gold foil as a paper type.. hope you richly enjoy this diversion.

Caesar
02-23-2016, 09:26 PM
Maybe You got this inspiration from pre-Columbian subjects, but what i got here is a flashing reminder and synthesis of the Mycenaean civilization and of the so-called Agamemnon's mask!

gxhpainter2
02-24-2016, 06:47 AM
Maybe You got this inspiration from pre-Columbian subjects, but what i got here is a flashing reminder and synthesis of the Mycenaean civilization and of the so-called Agamemnon's mask! Hmm that very well could be and the reference to Agamemnon's mask definitely works in this case..:rolleyes::):):) I wonder what has happened to D Akey I have not seen him around lately? hope everything is ok with him!!

hildee
02-24-2016, 07:51 PM
Another beauty! So impressive!

coops
02-25-2016, 03:01 AM
This is great, it seems to me to tell the story of old China:)

D Akey
02-25-2016, 08:48 AM
Perfect. Very glittery like a sultan's dream of a Las Vegas jackpot.

Ka-chingo at the Flamingo!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
02-26-2016, 06:07 AM
Perfect. Very glittery like a sultan's dream of a Las Vegas jackpot.

Ka-chingo at the Flamingo!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: It is a sultan's dream for sure, I kind of like incorporating the gold foil into the piece, I may have to try another..:cool:

pat1940
02-26-2016, 07:13 AM
Gary, this is a delight to view, so colorful and it does remind me of Chinese, so we'll done

Marilyn Anne
02-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Such a rich piece and exotic. Like the rich fabrics of India. Very nice!

gxhpainter2
02-29-2016, 06:48 AM
Another beauty! So impressive! thank you hildee :):):cool:

This is great, it seems to me to tell the story of old China:) Katie, now that you mention that is does have that feel!...

Gary, this is a delight to view, so colorful and it does remind me of Chinese, so we'll done I think you and Katie are on the same wavelength on this one!.

Such a rich piece and exotic. Like the rich fabrics of India. Very nice! I never have tried the metallic feature in AR before but now I see
it does have its place...:cool::cool::):)

byroncallas
03-03-2016, 07:30 PM
A delight I deed, Gary.