PDA

View Full Version : 31st Chelsea International Fine Art Competition - Opens on February 23, 2016

ChelseaCompetition
02-23-2016, 12:04 AM

Artists from around the world are invited to enter the prestigious 31st Chelsea International Fine Art Competition. Celebrating, supporting, and promoting the creative human spirit for over 30 years, CIFAC will be awarding prizes specifically designed to nurture career growth, gain exposure, and boost artist’s public profiles.

“Stay connected to the international art scene through competitions, let others see your work, and have your work create a dialogue with other artists.” Agora Gallery’s director, Angela Di Bello

With a mission to promote exceptional art from around the world and to enhance the careers of the selected artists, this year’s competition awards are valued at over $70,000 and include participation in the collective exhibition, cash prizes, and more. A portion of the gallery’s proceeds from artwork sales will be donated to the Children’s Heart Foundation.

The international panel of jurors will include Christie’s Educational Program Director, an art critic and New York Times contributor, artists, curators, and a gallery director.

“Upon seeing my work displayed at Agora I was proud to be part of such a high quality and diverse exhibition...Winning the competition has affirmed my confidence in my works and direction as an artist. It has also made me realise that you need to seize the opportunities and engage with a broader artistic community.” Sue Howard - Australia - 2015 Selected Artist

The 2016 Chelsea International Fine Art Competition will be accepting entries from February 23 - March 29. The results are announced on April 21st, 2016.