View Full Version : A Girl

arturjutkowiak
02-20-2016, 08:32 AM
Cheers:)

Just a Girl.

(click to see enlarged)

Caesar
02-23-2016, 08:58 PM
A really remarkable outcome! :eek::cool: I didn't read it in Your description, but it looks like You started with a 3D software as a base ....

arturjutkowiak
02-24-2016, 02:48 AM
A really remarkable outcome! :eek::cool: I didn't read it in Your description, but it looks like You started with a 3D software as a base ....

Hello, thanks.

You mean I used 3d software base for this image? Nope. I drew it using multiple programs added some texture with PS.

But I generally started playing 3D, then photography. After this I wanted to do some photomanipulation and now I study drawing. I hope I will finally end up with painting.
This is my way I think. I have to try everything and, it makes my way muuuuch looooonger than usual but the ultimate goal is drawing and painting.

cheers

kenmo
02-24-2016, 04:52 AM
wow...just wow...truly amazing....

arturjutkowiak
02-24-2016, 05:15 AM
wow...just wow...truly amazing....

Thanks. I do not like the image. It's not coquetry haha. Really. I do not like hands the most and I lost interest in finishing the piece. It happens sometimes ;>

danny72
02-24-2016, 06:00 AM
Thanks. I do not like the image. It's not coquetry haha. Really. I do not like hands the most and I lost interest in finishing the piece. It happens sometimes ;>
I think it looks great.. One thing i don't understand is that you use 3 different program for 1 painting??

arturjutkowiak
02-24-2016, 07:03 AM
I think it looks great.. One thing i don't understand is that you use 3 different program for 1 painting??

I do not understand it either. The truth is much darker........ I used.......yhm ;>

hildee
02-24-2016, 07:50 PM
This one's a little too hairy for me ;-)

D Akey
02-25-2016, 08:52 AM
Very tight. Really nice style! Streamlined almost, which fits this kind of body type and suggests a personality as well. Good one!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
02-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Well, it looks like that You made the reverse path and got quite interesting outcomes, from automatic virtual to more and more handicraft.
I think that Your "structural" expertise may be of help for a quite solid artistic background.
BTW, I did appreciate some weel trimmed hair instead, where You can imagine. I feel uneasy and a little horrified by grown people looking like a baby, either women (and the possible latent pedophilic attraction of someone) or, even worse, men ...:eek::o;)
As for ladies, if You are inexperiencedand on the top of Venus Mount and You're not sure where to head next, a little forrest with a traingular shape is fantastic to show You the way and keep some mystery and veil (to the partner benefit and shame mitigating too) on what You will eventually find ... LOL;):o Just kidding, but not completely so ...

arturjutkowiak
02-26-2016, 10:55 AM
This one's a little too hairy for me ;-)

I know, it's not trendy ;>

arturjutkowiak
02-26-2016, 11:04 AM
Well, it looks like that You made the reverse path and got quite interesting outcomes, from automatic virtual to more and more handicraft.
I think that Your "structural" expertise may be of help for a quite solid artistic background.
BTW, I did appreciate some weel trimmed hair instead, where You can imagine. I feel uneasy and a little horrified by grown people looking like a baby, either women (and the possible latent pedophilic attraction of someone) or, even worse, men ...:eek::o;)
As for ladies, if You are inexperiencedand on the top of Venus Mount and You're not sure where to head next, a little forrest with a traingular shape is fantastic to show You the way and keep some mystery and veil (to the partner benefit and shame mitigating too) on what You will eventually find ... LOL;):o Just kidding, but not completely so ...

Well, making art and seeing art is very subjective thing, it's a secret language of our unconscious mind. You may try to rationalize your emotions as an artist or a spectator but will this bring us closer to the truth? ;>

pat1940
02-26-2016, 12:13 PM
A very powerful piece and so well done

arturjutkowiak
02-27-2016, 02:47 AM
A very powerful piece and so well done

Thanks, I don't like it that much ;>