PDA

View Full Version : Another style...

Geoffish
02-18-2016, 01:26 AM
Still looking for "my" style....
Not really happy with this...

Now.... I could try to explain how this came about....!! But I don't know?
She went shopping😀

kenmo
02-18-2016, 05:57 AM
Like the manga/anime look of this....

RedSaucers
02-18-2016, 10:22 AM
The form of the body is well done.

Caesar
02-18-2016, 09:24 PM
This is a quite intriguing style, certainly not for comics, too realistic/ 3D and complex for high rates productions (apart from the hair), unless You simplify it a bit, but it looks quite interesting, like a sort of realistic-japanese manga fusion.
I can only observe that proportions, though somehow distorted by a style, should be always harmonic and within certain proportional rules. I find the hands too small, for instance, IMO and of different sizes, even considering the perspective.
Moreover a better merging with the background, both in terms of style of the latter and, above all, no neat border as if the figure were a sticker, would further enhance this powerful illustration, I find.
Go on and test, You're about to fix Your wonderful style!

Geoffish
02-18-2016, 10:12 PM
This is a quite intriguing style, certainly not for comics, too realistic/ 3D and complex for high rates productions (apart from the hair), unless You simplify it a bit, but it looks quite interesting, like a sort of realistic-japanese manga fusion.
I can only observe that proportions, though somehow distorted by a style, should be always harmonic and within certain proportional rules. I find the hands too small, for instance, IMO and of different sizes, even considering the perspective.
Moreover a better merging with the background, both in terms of style of the latter and, above all, no neat border as if the figure were a sticker, would further enhance this powerful illustration, I find.
Go on and test, You're about to fix Your wonderful style!

Great replies from all.....
I agree with all of the comments.... hands especially.... my nemesis..!!
Will take a fresh look at it...I think there's a lot, lot , lot of great stuff like this out there..
Main trouble with this was.... I lost interest.... :-(