PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Aunt_Betsy
02-15-2016, 09:39 AM
I haven't been around much lately but I thought I would stop by to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and show you a couple of Valentine's I made today in ArtRage 4. The lettering and the
gold work on the first one were done in CorelDraw. The scroll work for the gold was done in ArtRage 4 using the ink pen with smoothing and the Symmetry tool. The lace heart was all done in ArtRage 4 using pattern fills created in ArtRage and stickers created in CorelDraw.

Marilyn Anne
02-17-2016, 09:04 AM
Love making valentine and other cards. Very sweet!

Caesar
02-17-2016, 09:30 PM
Thank You! :DYou embroided and chiselled Your heart love feelings in the most wonderful and amazing way! :eek::cool: Wish You all the best to You and Your beloved one(s)!

Aunt_Betsy
02-28-2016, 10:29 AM
Thank you so much Marilyn Anne and Caesar!. I'm enjoying working with the grid feature creating different pattern fills.

D Akey
02-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Oh right! I meant to reply to this. Good to see you again Aunt Betsy! Stuff is looking better than ever. You really created a great look that you've refined over and again.

Always a treat.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Aunt_Betsy
04-28-2016, 05:56 AM
Oh right! I meant to reply to this. Good to see you again Aunt Betsy! Stuff is looking better than ever. You really created a great look that you've refined over and again.

Always a treat.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you so much D Akey!!! Sorry I haven't back to respond to your post until now. I was off doing other things. I've got a new technique I'm going to post some pictures of using the pattern fill and the metallic paint. You know me, I always have to find new ways to use the tools. :D:D:D:D