PDA

View Full Version : Hard Edge Beach Cabana"s

gxhpainter2
02-12-2016, 08:22 AM
re visiting working some hard edged and bright colors ... guess I am ready for summer!..

D Akey
02-13-2016, 02:31 AM
re visiting working some hard edged and bright colors ... guess I am ready for summer!..

In my mind, I would call this Harlequin Puppet Show performing the show Raw Recruits.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
02-13-2016, 05:21 AM
In my mind, I would call this Harlequin Puppet Show performing the show Raw Recruits.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Ah yes that was to be the name but I ran into some copyright infringement issues so had to come up with another name!...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool: :cool:

Enug
02-13-2016, 07:24 PM
Oh, I like this - it's almost as if I can see something behind those curtains - a suggestion of transparency.

vandra
02-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Very nice and cheerful. It somehow takes me back to my childhood :)

gxhpainter2
02-15-2016, 08:49 AM
Oh, I like this - it's almost as if I can see something behind those curtains - a suggestion of transparency. thanks June, that is one of the effects I wanted, that of semi-transparent curtains. :):):)

Very nice and cheerful. It somehow takes me back to my childhood :) dear vandra I wanted to captured that sunny cheerful mood so happy you liked it ..:):):)

Caesar
02-15-2016, 09:39 PM
A most wonderful puppet theatre, like that of the pupi siciliani! It makes me come back to childhood.