PDA

View Full Version : The Hill

vandra
02-11-2016, 04:47 PM
This was originally started as a painting from an old oil painting I did years ago - then my imagination got the better of me and now there is very little resemblance :)

danny72
02-12-2016, 05:57 PM
This was originally started as a painting from an old oil painting I did years ago - then my imagination got the better of me and now there is very little resemblance :)
I wish to spend my holiday there ;-). Looks very sunny to me, and i love the sea.. Well done!!!

Enug
02-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Lovely iridescent colours in the sea and the rocks are very good.

gxhpainter2
02-13-2016, 05:24 AM
wow vandra... what a fantastic work, especially the sky and clouds, but the tree is amazing piece of work as well... a beautiful scene beautifully painted..:cool::cool::):)

D Akey
02-13-2016, 08:05 AM
This really does get the "sunlight at the sea" vibe so nicely. The color saturation really adds to the heightened impact of a moment--like when they just flew in from somewhere dull and gray, and got into the hotel and grabbed their bathing suits and beach gear and rounded onto this scene as a first look -- the moment where you see everything fresh and the potential of the whole vacation just hits you.

Lovely.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

vandra
02-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments. It certainly gives me a lift and to feel motivated to do some more :)