PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mill 4

jacktar51
02-11-2016, 04:24 AM
Keeping away from sea scenery and pirates, here's a countryside scene of a Watermill which uses a stream falling into a lake to power the millwheel.. Decided to put in a little more detail than I normally do to try to make it more interesting to look at... Hope you like the picture...Jack.

D Akey
02-11-2016, 07:07 AM
So you're turning into a Flemmish painter, is it, Mr Tar? Look at all that great detail. Wonderful colors and diffuse lighting. Warm. Idyllic. I think the pirates be lookin' fer a place like this ta hide outs. . .

Great job!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

jacktar51
02-11-2016, 07:37 AM
So you're turning into a Flemmish painter, is it, Mr Tar? Look at all that great detail. Wonderful colors and diffuse lighting. Warm. Idyllic. I think the pirates be lookin' fer a place like this ta hide outs. . .

Great job!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Mr D Akey... Hello D, Pleased to see you, thanks for the comment, I haven't done one with lots of detail for sometime really, probably since the Admiral Benbow times we had with all the others, miss those times.
I have another version with a little more detail,( I added a house in the background mist), The more I do though the more I want to do....Compulsive painting it is I'll warrant, Ahar!!!
Thanks for replying D great to see you on here, thanks for all your help in the past, I believe your advice all the way along has helped me to become a better painter, all the best.....Jack.

gxhpainter2
02-11-2016, 10:46 AM
a beautiful and very accomplished work Jack. I had to view this in a new window so I could really zoom in to see the fine details... really remarkable work..:):):):cool::cool::cool:

Enug
02-11-2016, 02:08 PM
I love the colours and the detail - right down to the notices on the notice board! How long would it take you to paint something like this?

vandra
02-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Great work and so much detail. The landscape is stunning!