PDA

View Full Version : at Play

gxhpainter2
02-08-2016, 09:10 AM
basically some digital doodling and trying some new effects. hope you enjoy the color and textures..

Caesar
02-08-2016, 11:36 PM
It reminds me of old vinyl record player and tape player and cassette recorders ... Music anyway.

Marilyn Anne
02-09-2016, 03:09 AM
The background reminds me of knitted yarn and I can imagine all the colorful pieces patched on to the surface. Great fun!

D Akey
02-09-2016, 07:46 PM
Plating up the fruits of earlier experiments I see. Very tasty.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
02-10-2016, 10:08 AM
It reminds me of old vinyl record player and tape player and cassette recorders ... Music anyway. hmmm must be rock and roll !..:rolleyes::rolleyes: no classical today from this..:cool::cool:

The background reminds me of knitted yarn and I can imagine all the colorful pieces patched on to the surface. Great fun! thanks Marilyn Anne

Plating up the fruits of earlier experiments I see. Very tasty.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: yep a little revisiting, as I have been participating in Instagram lately.... and reworking some earlier works that seem a bit unpolished to me know...:cool::cool:

Enug
02-10-2016, 06:20 PM
So many beautiful textures - I have no idea how you achieved this Gary but it's very effective.

gxhpainter2
02-11-2016, 10:41 AM
So many beautiful textures - I have no idea how you achieved this Gary but it's very effective. Thanks June.... just think lots of layers, selections and fills, stickers with no shadow, stickers with shados, locking transparency and painting into and over some brush strokes, using more stickers ( in the Art Brush Section,) erasing back, merging down. then painting over again, rinse and repeat :rolleyes::cool::cool:

Enug
02-11-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm exhausted just reading that!:eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

vandra
02-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Nice work. It reminds me a lot of the Australian Aboriginal paintings.