PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie James Dio R.I.P (still in progress)

danny72
02-04-2016, 06:27 AM

Caesar
02-04-2016, 09:04 PM
It's going to be another stunner, although I don't know of him. Your skills touched the caricature top class almost since Your early attempts and is now impressive. I wonder how You got such perfect hair rendering.:confused:
I see this specimen is endowed with a double pair of antennae hopefully not addressed to anyone in particular ... LOL:o;)
Apart from jokes, may he rest in peace as You say.

danny72
02-04-2016, 09:34 PM
It's going to be another stunner, although I don't know of him. Your skills touched the caricature top class almost since Your early attempts and is now impressive. I wonder how You got such perfect hair rendering.:confused:
I see this specimen is endowed with a double pair of antennae hopefully not addressed to anyone in particular ... LOL:o;)
Apart from jokes, may he rest in peace as You say. Thank you Ceasar. This is a part of my Lemmy drawing. 2 legends on one drawing.. I have to work more at his likeness.. I share it when it's done. For the back ground it's going to be sky with clouds. Have never done that,so it going to be a challenge. Tips are more then welcome