PDA

View Full Version : Fredrik

danny72
01-27-2016, 10:50 AM

Caesar
01-28-2016, 10:54 PM
An absolutely fine, professional artwork, whoever he is. I'm stunned by Your talent!

Such a gesture is not really a nice view in Italy indeed. It may be read as an insult concerning wife's chastity by people not knowing of the the weird and somehow clumsy (at least) gesture language of rappers and hipsters across the Atlantic which so many people emulate outside their context. :o;)LOL
Actually it's a really funny news to consider that after most people all over made fun of Italian tendency to speak also or even mostly by gestures and poses (an actual, sophisticated body language developped in centuries and more), today that we tend to refrain a little over here, we see music celebrities adopting a visibly artificial and limited vocabulary of gestures to possibly improve success during a performance ... Misteries of life indeed!:eek::o:p

danny72
01-29-2016, 01:25 AM
An absolutely fine, professional artwork, whoever he is. I'm stunned by Your talent!

Such a gesture is not really a nice view in Italy indeed. It may be read as an insult concerning wife's chastity by people not knowing of the the weird and somehow clumsy (at least) gesture language of rappers and hipsters across the Atlantic which so many people emulate outside their context. :o;)LOL
Actually it's a really funny news to consider that after most people all over made fun of Italian tendency to speak also or even mostly by gestures and poses (an actual, sophisticated body language developped in centuries and more), today that we tend to refrain a little over here, we see music celebrities adopting a visibly artificial and limited vocabulary of gestures to possibly improve success during a performance ... Misteries of life indeed!:eek::o:p I didn't know that this gesture is rude in Italy ... Here it's more an hard rock gesture. Efter Ronnie James dio.. Thanks for your nice comment.

Caesar
01-29-2016, 05:28 AM
I didn't know that this gesture is rude in Italy ... Here it's more an hard rock gesture. Efter Ronnie James dio.. Thanks for your nice comment.

Not a problem anyway. It was just funny to consider how similar ot the horns sign, apart from the thumb position maybe. Hopefully music won't use the forearm stopping gesture nextly ... LOL:o;):D