PDA

View Full Version : In the Cave 2

jacktar51
01-21-2016, 02:14 AM
Treasure abounds....If you know where to look.....(They are the wrong side of the bay at the mo).....

Just fancied doing another cave picture, trying to make it different from the last, don't want to repeat toooooo much........Jack.

gxhpainter2
01-21-2016, 07:02 AM
nice work Jack, btw do you have a map for this place? :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool:

jacktar51
01-21-2016, 07:51 AM
nice work Jack, btw do you have a map for this place? :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Actually don't have a map at the mo.....Hmmmmm, perhaps might have to make one....Ahar!!!...Thanks for your reply....Jack.

jacktar51
01-21-2016, 08:02 AM
I am hoping this comes up, cannot remove other unfinished pic, so it will just have to stay...Ahar!!
Thanks to all who have previously replied to some of my posts and I haven't replied, this is due to circumstances beyond my control ( might be because I don't know what I'm doing with computer...Ahar!!!

D Akey
01-21-2016, 11:26 AM
So Jack, your dog sniffed out ol' AliBaba's cave. Not sure if he feels the treasure is in all the gold or all the bones.

Nice work. Always a treat watching your stories unfold through your artist portal. Smells of salt air, doubloons and boodle and just a wee bit of chihuahua. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

damasocl
01-22-2016, 04:20 AM
Awesome painting!
I admire the colors of the lighted and shaded areas...!:p:p:p