PDA

View Full Version : Color Surrenders and Magic Stairway

gxhpainter2
01-19-2016, 12:59 PM
got to spend most of today painting and working on a photo painting as well. hope you enjoy this work...

eighty+
01-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Hi Gary. Thanks ;):D. I do like your coloured photo One is a photo one from your boy.

He 's. got a good eye. Ok CIAO IVAYA CON dIOS. SLAINTE. ..........POZDRAWSKI

justjean
01-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Good textures on the photo one Gary , and a very colourful one :)

Caesar
01-19-2016, 10:22 PM
Colors seems to be tamed in the first on, but still keeping their splendor on the first one. They surface from under a grassy and luxuriant ground. You probaly look forward spring about to explode and anxious to anticipate it.
As for the second one, I would propose to the mayor of that village or town (whichever it is) to actually paint the buildings around that stairway according to the marvellous color scheme You propose on Your artpiece.

D Akey
01-20-2016, 04:14 AM
Both very good. Certainly enough to warm up a winter cabin with those rich colors.

Well done. I like them both. Like how you have introduced your own angles in the stairway. Flavors it up. And also the top abstract, I really like that one because there's something for me to visually grab on to. And I like the balance of colors. Reminds me of a native motif perhaps inspired from scratchings of a bear claw -- Bear clan or something. Bear claw finger painting maybe? Only this is from a bear who stayed up through hibernation and went away to school and returned all cultivated.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
01-20-2016, 09:29 AM
Hi Gary. Thanks ;):D. I do like your coloured photo One is a photo one from your boy.

He 's. got a good eye. Ok CIAO IVAYA CON dIOS. SLAINTE. ..........POZDRAWSKI thanks eighty+ I will pass on the word that you appreciate his photography skills :cool::cool::):)

Good textures on the photo one Gary , and a very colourful one :) thanks justjean..:):):)

Colors seems to be tamed in the first on, but still keeping their splendor on the first one. They surface from under a grassy and luxuriant ground. You probaly look forward spring about to explode and anxious to anticipate it.
As for the second one, I would propose to the mayor of that village or town (whichever it is) to actually paint the buildings around that stairway according to the marvellous color scheme You propose on Your artpiece. thanks Caesar, maybe some super graffiti like that would bring a bit of color to some of the drab gray buildings... :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Both very good. Certainly enough to warm up a winter cabin with those rich colors.

Well done. I like them both. Like how you have introduced your own angles in the stairway. Flavors it up. And also the top abstract, I really like that one because there's something for me to visually grab on to. And I like the balance of colors. Reminds me of a native motif perhaps inspired from scratchings of a bear claw -- Bear clan or something. Bear claw finger painting maybe? Only this is from a bear who stayed up through hibernation and went away to school and returned all cultivated.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: I am a member of the wolf clan but have friends in the bear clan... glad you like both of these efforts