PDA

View Full Version : Lemmy Kilmister- Motörhead R.I.P

danny72
01-18-2016, 11:02 AM

D Akey
01-18-2016, 01:16 PM
RIP

I never listened to his stuff. But he had a pretty groovy signature look and yours is a really telling tribute caricature.

When Rap was found to be too soft and articulate, enter the berserker on fiery wheels. . .

Music that can be measured in megatons. . . Scares the crap out of me, I'm sure he would have been gratified to have heard. . .

That was an assumed name, right? :rolleyes:

danny72
01-18-2016, 06:12 PM
RIP

I never listened to his stuff. But he had a pretty groovy signature look and yours is a really telling tribute caricature.

When Rap was found to be too soft and articulate, enter the berserker on fiery wheels. . .

Music that can be measured in megatons. . . Scares the crap out of me, I'm sure he would have been gratified to have heard. . .

That was an assumed name, right? :rolleyes: I don't know anything about this person.. Don't like his music. But he's great to draw.. This (unfinished)painting is for a custumer. So fun to do..

Rondo
01-19-2016, 12:35 AM
here some information about Lemmy
Birth name Ian Fraser Kilmister
Also known as

Lemmy Kilmister Ian Fraser Willis

Born 24 December 1945
Burslem, Staffordshire, England
Died 28 December 2015 (aged 70)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Genres

Heavy metal rock and roll hard rock speed metal

Occupation(s)

Musician singer songwriter

Instruments

Bass vocals

Years active 1965–2015
Associated acts

Motörhead Hawkwind The Rockin' Vickers Opal Butterfly The Damned The Head Cat Girlschool Sam Gopal

danny72
01-19-2016, 01:33 AM
here some information about Lemmy
Birth name Ian Fraser Kilmister
Also known as

Lemmy Kilmister Ian Fraser Willis

Born 24 December 1945
Burslem, Staffordshire, England
Died 28 December 2015 (aged 70)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Genres

Heavy metal rock and roll hard rock speed metal

Occupation(s)

Musician singer songwriter

Instruments

Bass vocals

Years active 1965–2015
Associated acts

Motörhead Hawkwind The Rockin' Vickers Opal Butterfly The Damned The Head Cat Girlschool Sam Gopal This stuff i know.. But i didn't know about him before his death.. Motörhead i know.. I'm more a metallica guy ;-)

Caesar
01-19-2016, 09:57 PM
An utmost well finished and likely caricature. Bravissimo! You're now in the pantheon of AR caricaturists I'd say.

danny72
01-20-2016, 03:43 AM
An utmost well finished and likely caricature. Bravissimo! You're now in the pantheon of AR caricaturists I'd say.
Thank you,Caesar :-)

danny72
01-23-2016, 11:38 AM
88789.......Something i don't understand..It's always the same nice people who gives some feedback.. My drawing has been seen for 160 times.. Not so much feedback. Is it so bad? I just wonder

D Akey
01-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Something i don't understand..It's always the same nice people who gives some feedback.. My drawing has been seen for 160 times.. Not so much feedback. Is it so bad? I just wonder

Welcome to the world of Art on the internet. I could give lots of possible scenarios, but I would just sound cynical. Nothing you couldn't figure out.

So taking the positive, high road:

Hopefully your invitation motivates some well deserved responses. Hold to that you are getting hits on your thread to be like thumbs up. If they keep coming back, they're looking. . . You're interesting and they're looking. Take the good interpretation and keep focusing on perfecting your skills so that you can go out there and get too busy with commissions that you won't have time to give this a minute's pause.

This is a really nice piece to be proud of, albeit rude to some perhaps. But know that it's very good.

danny72
01-23-2016, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=D Akey;503965]Welcome to the world of Art on the internet. I could give lots of possible scenarios, but I would just sound cynical. Nothing you couldn't figure out.

So taking the positive, high road:

Hopefully your invitation motivates some well deserved responses. Hold to that you are getting hits on your thread to be like thumbs up. If they keep coming back, they're looking. . . You're interesting and they're looking. Take the good interpretation and keep focusing on perfecting your skills so that you can go out there and get too busy with commissions that you won't have time to give this a minute's pause.

This is a really nice piece to be proud of, albeit rude to some perhaps. But know that it's very good.[/QUOTE. ] Thank you! It just occurred to me!. So many hits everbody gets,but not so many comments,and always comments from the same people!! ....I'm not only talking about myself. I really like this forum. To see the art everbody does all around the globe. From beginners to the pro's.and everbody likes different type of art. I would like thumbs upp like in Facebook. Thats all :-)