PDA

View Full Version : Writing in the Skies

gxhpainter2
01-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Layers and Layers and Layers to build up this texture and density of form and color... moving out of the dark and moody days of winter, with a bright and clear sunny day today..:cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

D Akey
01-12-2016, 01:58 PM
It's a fine "How do you do." Leroy Neiman meets Jackson Pollack.

Tripping the light fantastic through the mid-later 20th century.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
01-12-2016, 09:22 PM
It hardly ever seems like real winter here since there are always flowers blooming. The winter pansies are planted everywhere and the Camelias never stop. After living in Rocester, NY for so many years though I know what it is like to welcome spring. Your exuberant painting reminds me of that joy!

Caesar
01-12-2016, 11:20 PM
So this is a smokey airplane painting!? You certainly have a high flight skill to make these wonderful manoeuvres, evolutions and stunts ....

gxhpainter2
01-13-2016, 07:12 AM
It's a fine "How do you do." Leroy Neiman meets Jackson Pollack.

Tripping the light fantastic through the mid-later 20th century.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Hey excellent analogy I can really see the alternative title to this is Pollack meets Neiman for coffee...:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::):):)

It hardly ever seems like real winter here since there are always flowers blooming. The winter pansies are planted everywhere and the Camelias never stop. After living in Rocester, NY for so many years though I know what it is like to welcome spring. Your exuberant painting reminds me of that joy! sounds delightful Marilyn Anne did your husband work for IBM? or the university?....

So this is a smokey airplane painting!? You certainly have a high flight skill to make these wonderful manoeuvres, evolutions and stunts .... LOL you got the double entendre meaning here....I should have known...:cool::cool::cool::cool: