PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun

jacktar51
01-12-2016, 03:16 AM
Hope you like the picture.....Jack.

D Akey
01-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Wow. Have to comment -- that background is incredible. Nicely lavish with content and detail. The lad certainly has the coloration of a wee redheaded gent, or so I'm told by the pixie that comes round occasionally for Sunday supper.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
01-13-2016, 12:27 AM
Hi Jack! Glad to know Your leprechaun friend helping You to get Your legendary paintings! To improve Your luck he should change his clasp with a four leaved one, like that of the most famous Alfa Romeo sportcars.

jacktar51
01-13-2016, 09:47 PM
Mr D Akey
Hello D, how nice to get you as first reply, thanks for coming in, I don't post much these days but recently found a driver that's better on this Wacom tablet, one that actually works as I want it to...
good to see you still on here.....Jack.

jacktar51
01-13-2016, 09:53 PM
Caesar
Hello my friend, thank you for your reply, I have taken note of what you said, and have made the amendments suggested, It does appear to have added a little magic, I didn't know Alpha's had one on their badge, learn something everyday, thanks for that.......Jack.

Caesar
01-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Your new version is really even more impressive on that jewel You updated so quickly!
As for Alfa Romeo, here's the badge the most aggressive and the racing models had on the body since many decades, since when they took part to old times Formula 1 races ....

jacktar51
01-13-2016, 11:59 PM
Thank you for that information, I really like Alpha's, an enthusiasts car a designer car....Actually I can't think of an Italian car that I DON'T like even the Fiat 500 has good looks for a small car, thanks for your reply....Jack.

gxhpainter2
01-14-2016, 09:54 AM
great work on this Jack, I have missed your work, always wonderfully done and interesting subjects, glad you found a driver for your Wacom tablet that works for you.