PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

Fabrizio1958
01-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Hi everyone! New on here, amateur painter with AR from Italy. Ready to post a few of my works. Comments are mostly welcomed!

D Akey
01-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Good energy on this. Lots of cool uses for art - family portraits and maybe stuff here and there in your world. Good work! I look forward to seeing more. As you gain momentum it gets to be more and more fun. I love Italy by the way and wouldn't be able to stop painting were I there. You're lucky. The land of great art heritage.

Go man go!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Fabrizio1958
01-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Good energy on this. Lots of cool uses for art - family portraits and maybe stuff here and there in your world. Good work! I look forward to seeing more. As you gain momentum it gets to be more and more fun. I love Italy by the way and wouldn't be able to stop painting were I there. You're lucky. The land of great art heritage.

Go man go!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you, from comments like yours I surely gain motivations to further explore my capabilities. By the way, the portrait of the man with a beard is me ☺️ Did it without looking at myself. Very close but not exactly the real me. I find eyes the most intriguing however difficult part of a human face. Need to practice, practice, practice ... 🙂

danny72
01-05-2016, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone! New on here, amateur painter with AR from Italy. Ready to post a few of my works. Comments are mostly welcomed!

This is is a good inprovement!! Way to go!!👍

pat1940
01-05-2016, 11:52 AM
I think these are great, you have so many styles, so very interesting, hope to see lots more, very good paintings

Fabrizio1958
01-05-2016, 10:14 PM
I think these are great, you have so many styles, so very interesting, hope to see lots more, very good paintings

Thank you Pat1940, I hope one day to be as good as you are! I am trying different styles however the one I like most, the one I can truly express myself is modern art. Even when I represent domestic scenes or portraits I tend to transform that in modern abstract art.

D Akey
01-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Well, Pat had for a long time painted images of Tuscany. So you may yet paint similarly, at least in subject.

kenmo
01-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Neat work....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
01-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Ciao Fabrizio! Dacci sotto che hai buone premesse!

Keep going with such good premises!