PDA

View Full Version : Jari Litmanen done

danny72
12-30-2015, 04:48 AM

D Akey
12-30-2015, 12:19 PM
I feel like buying this guy a beer. Hahaha.

Very human and individual. Being in the USA I'm not all that familiar with your sports heroes over there in Europe. But I certainly can appreciate the artistry of your caricatures, in that they really look like somebody would easily look like these paintings you've been doing. I mean, I do see people like this all the time. So they're very credible, and no doubt all the more to appreciate for those who know this fellow's looks.

Going strong!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
12-30-2015, 08:48 PM
I feel like buying this guy a beer. Hahaha.

Very human and individual. Being in the USA I'm not all that familiar with your sports heroes over there in Europe. But I certainly can appreciate the artistry of your caricatures, in that they really look like somebody would easily look like these paintings you've been doing. I mean, I do see people like this all the time. So they're very credible, and no doubt all the more to appreciate for those who know this fellow's looks.

Going strong!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: This guy means a lot for us "Ajax Amsterdam " fans. Really nice guy,and a great soccer player.. This one i did for the Ajax supporter club in Amsterdam for Facebook :-)