PDA

View Full Version : little signs

gxhpainter2
12-28-2015, 09:29 AM
a little foray back to abstracts, a mixture of AR and PS with some new brushes I created for PS...(photoshop).. hope you enjoy the little signs that point to a land of mystery and stories that have become legend.

D Akey
12-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Love it! It's dynamic as heck. Love the way you've blended the effects via color, value and pattern. I'm deliberately avoiding the comparison with fabrics in a bundle because that would make it seem trite and doesn't say it right. I don't have a lot of experience with a lot of things for a better comparison. But I really like this one. It does show lots of vitality and purity. Maybe your vacation photos cleared your palette.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
12-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Gary, as soon as I seen this it came to mind, The Coat of Many Colors, it is beautiful, so vibrant and wonderful design

Enug
12-28-2015, 03:28 PM
To me it has the warm comforting feel of being enveloped in a soft blanket.

gxhpainter2
12-29-2015, 07:11 AM
Love it! It's dynamic as heck. Love the way you've blended the effects via color, value and pattern. I'm deliberately avoiding the comparison with fabrics in a bundle because that would make it seem trite and doesn't say it right. I don't have a lot of experience with a lot of things for a better comparison. But I really like this one. It does show lots of vitality and purity. Maybe your vacation photos cleared your palette.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: glad you liked this DAkey it has been a while since it did this style of work and I felt a little rusty.. its funny how your mind works and if you do abstracts long enough they seem quite natural, and after doing so many photo paintings they started to seem natural and when I switched back to abstracts it definitely felt a little unsure...

Gary, as soon as I seen this it came to mind, The Coat of Many Colors, it is beautiful, so vibrant and wonderful design thank you Pat I can see the coat

To me it has the warm comforting feel of being enveloped in a soft blanket. I thought you were suffering in the 39 C heat and would not have been thinking of warm blankets!..:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool: but glad you like it.

Marilyn Anne
12-30-2015, 02:45 AM
Beautiful textures and details. Reminds me of pretty ribbons and shiny beautiful wrapped packages!

gxhpainter2
12-30-2015, 06:25 AM
Beautiful textures and details. Reminds me of pretty ribbons and shiny beautiful wrapped packages! Thank you very much Marilyn Anne, always a pleasure to get your comments..:):):):cool::cool:

Bobbi
01-10-2016, 05:39 AM
Really like this one. The colors are wonderful.

gxhpainter2
01-10-2016, 06:09 AM
Really like this one. The colors are wonderful. thanks Bobbi, glad you like them....:cool::cool::):):)

coops
01-12-2016, 02:27 AM
I have look at your recent work but this one is my fav, so colourful:)

Caesar
01-12-2016, 10:51 PM
This one is fantastic, sophisticated and modern, full of perfectly modulated energy and departures. Chippings and splinters of art spreading anywhere. A disciplined burst of creativity, a controlled explosion .... sheer visual music somehow :cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

gxhpainter2
01-13-2016, 07:19 AM
I have look at your recent work but this one is my fav, so colourful:) wow thanks Katie so great to hear from you again, good to know you are about here on the forum.

This one is fantastic, sophisticated and modern, full of perfectly modulated energy and departures. Chippings and splinters of art spreading anywhere A disciplined burst of creativity, a controlled explosion .... sheer isual music somehow :cool::D:D:D:D:D:D I like the analogy to music as I find music of any variety seems to generate visual forms and colors for me...