PDA

View Full Version : Prime minister of Sweden

danny72
12-23-2015, 09:07 PM
88570Stefan Löfven

D Akey
12-25-2015, 05:08 AM
Great caricature, although I don't get the reference to the design on the balloon. I would think it has something revealing to do with him, that I'm sure people in your country would get. But having said that, the head/face is superb especially, and the rest is also looking great.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

kanalratte7
12-25-2015, 05:33 AM
Very cool
Merry Christmas

danny72
12-25-2015, 10:16 AM
Great caricature, although I don't get the reference to the design on the balloon. I would think it has something revealing to do with him, that I'm sure people in your country would get. But having said that, the head/face is superb especially, and the rest is also looking great.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:The logo on the balloon is the logo of the swedish social democrate party( i really can not explane,my english so bad) ;-) This is not a person i like very much.But fun to draw ;-)

danny72
12-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Very cool
Merry Christmas Thank you.. Merry christmas to you toooo ;-)

D Akey
12-25-2015, 11:32 AM
The logo on the balloon is the logo of the swedish social democrate party( i really can not explane,my english so bad) ;-) This is not a person i like very much.But fun to draw ;-)

Jag tittade logotypen upp, och det är ganska mystifierande som en konstruktion.

Nåväl, God Jul! Hoppas du får massor av konstkommission2016!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:
------------

I looked the logo up, and it's rather mystifying as a design.

Well then, Merry Christmas! Hope you get lots of art commissions in 2016!

danny72
12-26-2015, 02:34 AM
Jag tittade logotypen upp, och det är ganska mystifierande som en konstruktion.

Nåväl, God Jul! Hoppas du får massor av konstkommission2016!

------------

I looked the logo up, and it's rather mystifying as a design.

Well then, Merry Christmas! Hope you get lots of art commissions in 2016!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thank you .. I hope you have a very nice days and a wonderfull new year

gxhpainter2
12-26-2015, 06:07 AM
another wonderful piece danny72 I love the way you get such smooth modeling of the skin with great colors and tonal control...totally amazing really. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
12-26-2015, 06:21 AM
another wonderful piece danny72 I love the way you get such smooth modeling of the skin with great colors and tonal control...totally amazing really. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Thank you very much :-)

pat1940
12-26-2015, 06:32 AM
So, So good Danny, agree with Gary, just wonderful skin tones

danny72
12-26-2015, 08:19 PM
So, So good Danny, agree with Gary, just wonderful skin tones
Thank you Pat.. I'm conna work more on this piece.. The balloon,and his clothes are not finish yet.. I spended a lot of hours on his face,the likeness.