PDA

View Full Version : Grandfather - photo-painting

gxhpainter2
12-17-2015, 10:28 AM
another photo painting of a Grandfather and his daughter in the Caribbean taken by my son. It was such a sweet scene I had to give it a go.

eighty+
12-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Yes Gary I like it even if I don't now what U mean Photo Painting??? ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Careful now. Between your son and Enug and Pat I'm going to start getting very jealous of other people's lifestyles!

Nice one. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
12-17-2015, 03:53 PM
It is a beautiful painting and truly stands on its own as it is such a different quality than a photograph.

gxhpainter2
12-18-2015, 07:40 AM
another photo painting of a Grandfather and his daughter in the Caribbean taken by my son. It was such a sweet scene I had to give it a go.

Careful now. Between your son and Enug and Pat I'm going to start getting very jealous of other people's lifestyles!

Nice one. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks dear friend and Happy Holidays to you!. :):):)

It is a beautiful painting and truly stands on its own as it is such a different quality than a photograph.Thanks very much Marilyn Anne I certainly have enjoyed your comments and support this past year!..:):)

gxhpainter2
12-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Yes Gary I like it even if I don't now what U mean Photo Painting??? ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI Hi eighty+ that just means I use the tracing image part of AR to start the "painting process"

Marilyn Anne
12-18-2015, 02:32 PM
thanks dear friend and Happy Holidays to you!. :):):)

Thanks very much Marilyn Anne I certainly have enjoyed your comments and support this past year!..:):)

Thanks Gary. I feel like I have a friend in Oregon.

Caesar
12-19-2015, 12:49 AM
I thought You cold be the grandpa ... :eek:;). Pictures become art in Your hands!

kenmo
12-19-2015, 04:54 AM
Nice results Gary....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
12-19-2015, 08:06 AM
Thanks Gary. I feel like I have a friend in Oregon. That you do!... :):):):):)

I thought You cold be the grandpa ... :eek:;). Pictures become art in Your hands! Thank you Caesar, it is interesting to take my abstract bent and color sense and apply it to photography in a creative way... I am enjoying the results.

Nice results Gary....:cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks again Ken!.. always great to hear from you!..:):)

pat1940
12-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Gary, this melted my heart, love it, could not stop looking at it, hey I quess we are going to have to send DAkey on a trip, Ill send him to Canada, is that ok DAkey:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
12-22-2015, 12:12 PM
Gary, this melted my heart, love it, could not stop looking at it, hey I quess we are going to have to send DAkey on a trip, Ill send him to Canada, is that ok DAkey:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Surely would answer the almost never asked question: "Who put the DA in CanaDA", eh? Actually Canada was gorgeous when I went -- West part is what I saw way back -- between the Rockies and Vancouver. Stunning.

Glad to hear you're going to be home for the holidays after all. You do need to take care of your health. The prescription reads to Paint Paint Paint and enjoy life! And toss another log onto the fire, there's a good lass. :rolleyes:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: