PDA

View Full Version : Street Scene - Italy

gxhpainter2
12-14-2015, 12:04 PM
another experiment in photo manipulations - trying for a bit of a watercolor look...

danny72
12-14-2015, 07:41 PM
another experiment in photo manipulations - trying for a bit of a watercolor look...Love it!!! Again,well done 👍👍👍:-)

Caesar
12-14-2015, 09:43 PM
I dunno how You got this, but it's a really amazing artpiece, far from a Photoshop-like mechanical photomanipulation. Your palette is marvellous as ever!

gxhpainter2
12-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Love it!!! Again,well done 👍👍👍:-) thanks danny72

I dunno how You got this, but it's a really amazing artpiece, far from a Photoshop-like mechanical photomanipulation. Your palette is marvellous as ever! thanks Caesar this is a complex mix of AR and Photoshop of course utilizing a lot of blending modes and blurring and erasing...but glad it has moved past simple Photoshop filters in your estimation...

D Akey
12-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Your son should be quite pleased with your creative collaboration. Looks like he has a good eye as well as his dad.

I didn't see these kinds of scenes when I was in Italy. I was mostly in the tourist areas, so it wasn't quite like this. But not so terribly dissimilar either. Looks very cool. Gotta love Italy! Flavors and art everywhere, even just in the streets.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
12-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Your son should be quite pleased with your creative collaboration. Looks like he has a good eye as well as his dad.

I didn't see these kinds of scenes when I was in Italy. I was mostly in the tourist areas, so it wasn't quite like this. But not so terribly dissimilar either. Looks very cool. Gotta love Italy! Flavors and art everywhere, even just in the streets.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Yeah, but don't tell Isis, Daesh or whatever the hell we call them (just hell would be appropriate as well). They get mad anytime they see some artpiece or hear music or kind attitudes. Even beasts are better admirer of arts and pleasant views and sounds than them, since they produce more milk and eggs when exposed to them ....

gxhpainter2
12-16-2015, 11:10 AM

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thanks D Akey, yes my son is thrilled to see his pictures take on a new quality, he has a pretty big house in Atlanta GA so he has lots of walls to fill up with prints...

Yeah, but don't tell Isis, Daesh or whatever the hell we call them (just hell would be appropriate as well). They get mad anytime they see some artpiece or hear music or kind attitudes. Even beasts are better admirer of arts and pleasant views and sounds than them, since they produce more milk and eggs when exposed to them .... your right Caesar it has been tragic that they have been systematically destroying all the ancient mosques, palaces and art from their own history...:mad:

pat1940
12-22-2015, 11:10 AM
Gary, I am so jealous of your work, I wish that I could stand behind you and watch how you do this fantastic work, the textures are just so wonderful, do you use the rough canvas

Enug
12-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Loving this one - it reminds me of a watercolour. I'm sure you will be able to find a market for this wonderful new style.

gxhpainter2
12-23-2015, 06:55 AM
Gary, I am so jealous of your work, I wish that I could stand behind you and watch how you do this fantastic work, the textures are just so wonderful, do you use the rough canvas Thanks Pat, yes I like using the rough canvas for some of my work on some of the layers, and a smoother one one others, this is a blend of many many layers and blending modes.

Loving this one - it reminds me of a watercolour. I'm sure you will be able to find a market for this wonderful new style. Thanks June, it has been fun utilizing some photographs taken by my son on his travels around Europe..

eighty+
12-23-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi Gary they are just amazing and great to view ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Marilyn Anne
12-23-2015, 01:05 PM
I can see a group of tourists walking along and taking in all the scenery!