PDA

View Full Version : Beach Resorts - photo work

gxhpainter2
12-09-2015, 07:35 AM
I am having a blast working with these photographs from Italy that my son took a couple of years ago , and just recently sent to me. I have always loved taking
photographs and making them look more " painterly or like pencil sketches"

D Akey
12-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Cool. Color's nice. Super rich. The line holds it. Feels like the kind of 'sensory aliveness' that happens when on holiday seeing and experiencing something new and pleasurable.

kenmo
12-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Love what you have done with these photos....Certainly has a illustrative/paintery look....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
12-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Cool. Color's nice. Super rich. The line holds it. Feels like the kind of 'sensory aliveness' that happens when on holiday seeing and experiencing something new and pleasurable.thanks D Akey, I am learning how to pick images and move them into a more graphic look, little things that add up to a better result in the end. I really appreciate your comments on these.

Love what you have done with these photos....Certainly has a illustrative/paintery look....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Thanks Ken , I am not the photographer you are but I really enjoy using them as a basis for a work...

Marilyn Anne
12-09-2015, 12:46 PM
It is fun to do and if it is your own photo or in this case your son's you have a lot of freedom. I get a little insecure if I start playing around with someone else's but I have a couple of times and the outcome is so painterly and different I end up liking the work.

gxhpainter2
12-10-2015, 08:55 AM
It is fun to do and if it is your own photo or in this case your son's you have a lot of freedom. I get a little insecure if I start playing around with someone else's but I have a couple of times and the outcome is so painterly and different I end up liking the work. Thanks again Marilyn Anne great to hear you like to do this type of image work as well...