PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Village - photo sketching again

gxhpainter2
12-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Another photosketch in black and white...hope you are enjoying these diversions.

eighty+
12-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Well Gary I like the look of a Fishing Village but this one seems to have gone up Market :):) ok but what is a Photo Sketch

:confused: :confused: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

danny72
12-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Another photosketch in black and white...hope you are enjoying these diversions. Looks great ... Fantastic

D Akey
12-08-2015, 12:35 PM
You know what they say -- give a man a fish and he eats for one meal. Give him a fishing village and he makes a picture and stops off at a restaurant and eats for a meal -- but he can pay for it.

Looks fabulous.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
12-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Well Gary I like the look of a Fishing Village but this one seems to have gone up Market :):) ok but what is a Photo Sketch

:confused: :confused: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
Hi and thanks for stopping by eighty+ a "photo sketch" is my term for using a photograph as the basis for the work and then manipulating it to make it look like a pencil sketch.

Looks great ... Fantastic Thanks danny72 I appreciate you stopping by.

You know what they say -- give a man a fish and he eats for one meal. Give him a fishing village and he makes a picture and stops off at a restaurant and eats for a meal -- but he can pay for it.

Looks fabulous.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Looks like were in time for a pint and some fresh fish and chips!...:cool::cool::):)

kenmo
12-09-2015, 07:56 AM
Yes, I'm enjoying them a lot....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
12-09-2015, 08:36 AM
Yes, I'm enjoying them a lot....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Great Ken I am so happy you have rejoined the forum...