PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Merging

Bobbi
11-21-2015, 03:14 AM
A mélange of different textures and colors.

gxhpainter2
11-21-2015, 04:49 AM
very exquisite I am really drawn to the fine network appearance in the central forms , an amazing piece of work Bobbi. you are really on a creative roll ! I really appreciate your work..:):):):cool::cool::cool:

Bobbi
11-21-2015, 07:22 AM
very exquisite I am really drawn to the fine network appearance in the central forms , an amazing piece of work Bobbi. you are really on a creative roll ! I really appreciate your work..:):):):cool::cool::cool:

Thank you for your kind remarks. I have lately been experimenting with canvas textures and using the transform tool. Started with a specific painting and manipulated the perspective to come up with the current shape. Then different elements were added. All in all, serendipity plays a big part in the outcome.

I suspect a lot of your intriguing work comes about in similar fashion. :o

gxhpainter2
11-21-2015, 07:56 AM
Thank you for your kind remarks. I have lately been experimenting with canvas textures and using the transform tool. Started with a specific painting and manipulated the perspective to come up with the current shape. Then different elements were added. All in all, serendipity plays a big part in the outcome.

I suspect a lot of your intriguing work comes about in similar fashion. :o exactly right!

pat1940
11-21-2015, 10:14 AM
Really beautiful work Bobbi, I could swear I actually seen the star on the left twinkle a few times, I quess I have been painting too much lol