PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2015

Caesar
10-29-2015, 06:07 AM
I hope You can guess the guys herein .... just a quick sketch of a brand new alternative idea to have some fun thereabout, as usual.I doubt I'll have find time and patience to do very accurate, better looking and finished caricatures, I'm afraid.

gxhpainter2
10-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Caesar,great work on this, for someone who professes a lack of patience you can certainly produce wonderfully rich and complex characters :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool: I was wondering if you were going to "treat" us so some of your very clever work before Halloween... and thankfully you did.

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-29-2015, 06:41 AM
What a great one this is. I see he has a chain ready to fasten her up. Best wishes Jo x

RedSaucers
10-29-2015, 09:13 AM
A maleficent painting indeed!

Caesar
10-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Dear Gary, hard to miss the date after years of honored service, so I quickly set up a few pixels to sketchily present the idea. Not one of my best, as hasty as it was executed (around one hour maybe), but hopefully a funny enough parody in my chords (Italian idiomatic for comfort zone, as a theme I mean). Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jo. Maybe You've got a quite fertile (erotic?) fantasy (bondage!?). LOL:o Actually the chain was intended to suggest a couple more witches being pulled along which I didn't add to this speedy sketch for time reasons.

Ahahaha indeed, dear RedSaucer. Recently witches like Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron compared to the couple of Snowwhites I would hardly spot as particular beauties among girls walking in Rome streets, made me seriously doubt of the Magical Mirror sanity and judgement! LOL ;):o Thank You!

D Akey
10-31-2015, 02:18 AM
Hahahah. Love it! I knew you would come through with a winner, Caesar. Happy Halloween! Looks like you've already been giving out sweets. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
11-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Hahahah. Love it! I knew you would come through with a winner, Caesar. Happy Halloween! Looks like you've already been giving out sweets. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thank You, dear DAkey! :o;)A traditional event not to be missed for a vignette! I cannot grant next one for US Thanksgiving, but You can bet I've got at least an idea thereabout ....:o;)

pat1940
11-11-2015, 04:04 AM
As always dear Caesar, love your sense of humor and your wonderful pieces of art works

Caesar
11-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Thank You, dear Pat! Actually I was thinking of Your coming back when I posted it. In view of the forthcoming US Thanksgiving Day I provided You also with a vignette-card thereabout herebelow to wish You all the best .... meal! :D;):oLOL I hope it will make your T-day too ....