PDA

View Full Version : sketchy

gxhpainter2
10-28-2015, 08:49 AM
more work with forms and elastic vibrations of color that coalesce into form and breakout into vibrations of various frequencies... enjoy!...

AndreaMG
10-28-2015, 09:00 AM
This time around a serious comment: to me it could easily represent life itself which is shown as series of circles among beautiful colors while the splashes symbolize birth and death, which are only two short moments in an exciting experience :) PS sorry my English is not so good tonight :p I almost forgot to say that is beautiful and even touching

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-28-2015, 11:28 AM
Another beautiful explosion of colours , I can also see spirits rising from the base which gives it a spooky feel but I like that.Best wishes Jo x

Caesar
10-29-2015, 12:37 AM
A wonderful dish of pasta al sugo at lunchtime! LOL:o;) I enjoy it with all my senses, taste, olfaction, sight, hearing and touch, hoping that the spaghetti are cooked al dente! Quite seriously, an absolute, pregnant delight.

D Akey
10-31-2015, 02:24 AM
Like a physicist on his whiteboard, explaining dynamics of some kind at the meeting.

Cool! Looks like you're having a time. I can see the relationship between this one and the other of like composition. Looks like you're exploring variations on a theme or you took a version father out and worked it longer to see where it would go?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
10-31-2015, 06:36 AM
This time around a serious comment: to me it could easily represent life itself which is shown as series of circles among beautiful colors while the splashes symbolize birth and death, which are only two short moments in an exciting experience :) PS sorry my English is not so good tonight :p I almost forgot to say that is beautiful and even touching wow, I am moved by your comments on this work, thank you very much AndreaMG for your appreciative comments on this one. :):):cool::cool:

Another beautiful explosion of colours , I can also see spirits rising from the base which gives it a spooky feel but I like that.Best wishes Jo x

dear Jo, hope you did not get too spooked from this one, I can see how you see spirits rising, and I would not disagree at all... glad you like it. :cool::cool::):)

A wonderful dish of pasta al sugo at lunchtime! LOL:o;) I enjoy it with all my senses, taste, olfaction, sight, hearing and touch, hoping that the spaghetti are cooked al dente! Quite seriously, an absolute, pregnant delight. Caesar, did you write this when you were hungry or what?? you made me hungry, I will be right over with the wine...:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool: glad you like this one. :):):):):)

Like a physicist on his whiteboard, explaining dynamics of some kind at the meeting.

Cool! Looks like you're having a time. I can see the relationship between this one and the other of like composition. Looks like you're exploring variations on a theme or you took a version father out and worked it longer to see where it would go?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: D Akey, yes I have been following a particular stream of compositional elements with some variations as you have so astutely noted, just trying to explore all it possibilities before charging off in some new directions.. ( a piece of advice I have picked up from your comments to me and others over the years )... thanks my friend... :cool::cool::cool::):):)