View Full Version : Courtyard

Vladislav
10-16-2015, 12:30 PM
ArtRage. Postprocessing in program Photoshop. ∂

DarkOwnt
10-16-2015, 01:17 PM
ArtRage. Postprocessing in program Photoshop. ∂

From one perspective it has been said of "Art" that:

"By a selective re-creation, art isolates and integrates those aspects of reality which represent manís fundamental view of himself and of existence."

and

"It tells man, in effect, which aspects of his experience are to be regarded as essential, significant, important."

Do you generally agree that art expresses this?... that an artists work reflect what aspects of his experience are essential, significant, important?

How would you characterize your art and why you do it? What makes your art important to you?

Very curious.

EDIT: PS - I'd like to know how to interpret your work properly.

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-17-2015, 01:50 AM
Great piece , but it sadly reminds me of a cat that was run over outside my house recently, the driver did not stop. Best wishes Jox

Caesar
10-17-2015, 02:43 AM
Unfortunately cats' road crossing technique is actually considerably unadequate ....:( You paint most effectively harsh realities as if You wish to show clearly where this world eventually seems to be heading to. A reality of surviving mass in an environment more and more depleted of good and beauty ...:eek:

D Akey
10-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Rather than your pleasant poster, this is the one you should put through the After Effects gritty filter with scratches -- like kitty goth. I can hear the cats who resonate with this saying in their feline voices "Oh, what's the point of it all? Life sucks. Humans build cars just to run us down."

:cool: